Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

peekeclean

white stains on brown cladding
« on: September 06, 2007, 12:20:36 pm »
hi all  has anyone come across white stains including bird poo on brown cladding that just will not buge?
If so how can you get rid??

cheers joe

jampot

Re: white stains on brown cladding
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 12:32:01 pm »
yeah, but i dont know if you can get it off, if you clean it it usually leave a faded stain mark, think thats about the best   :o

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 01:35:31 pm »
One of my customers had a company come round and apply something to their faded mahogany effect UPVC frames that appeared to restore the depth of colour back to them, but it only lasted a few months and they were back to the faded look. It also made a terrible mess of the windows (like grease that didn't want to come off) I think they sprayed it on and then wiped it off.
If there is something out there that can be used to restore faded mahogany effect UPVC without making a mess of the windows I'd like to know about it too.

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 01:46:41 pm »
hi all  has anyone come across white stains including bird poo on brown cladding that just will not buge?
If so how can you get rid??

cheers joe
I think they use wax oil

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 01:47:21 pm »
I once used a upvc restorer which was applied like t'cut and buffed of cutting back the upvc to come up like new it lasted quite long but needed to be done once or twice a year the results were great

Spiceworld

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 04:13:11 pm »
Car Valeting products will restore it also.

kevinc

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 12:00:10 am »
sounds quite daft but baby oil works well (put some on a cloth and wipe)doesn't last that long but it will give a deep grain-a mate of mine uses prade gloss shoe polish and a shoe brush to polish/remove small marks-semms to work well,kevin