Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

marc

advice on gutter / patio cleaning set up
« on: September 07, 2007, 06:00:40 pm »
i have brought a petrol pressure washer and could use some help on how to set it up ie i know northern tools do a lance but how big is it does it fit on to a wfp that i already have is the lance a tool in its self that has its own pole i also know that you need some sort of bin with hose atachtment on it is there any other stuff i need for that and with the patio cleaning what is it i need to do the job all i know is about the round thing that has the jets going round them what is this called and how much are they thanks for any help look forward to your replies                       marc

marc

Re: advice on gutter / patio cleaning set up
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 07:46:36 pm »
any one out there going to bed very soon a few veiws but no respones yet

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 07:56:57 pm »
try posting in the cleaning section  marc

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 07:57:59 pm »
Hi Mark,

I cant help at the mo, but another reply may just get more pleople to help you, so if it does Fantastic good luck, I am guessing you have added your new service to your website  ;)

I am guessin John from Magestic will help if he picks up this post.

niceandclean

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 08:20:16 pm »
You need to buy the long wand, i have a 7.3 metre one, and then buy the gutter attachment.

marc

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 08:34:29 pm »
thanks guys does the long wand come from northern tools and can you not just get a gutter atachtment to go on the end of a wf pole may be i will put the same post on the cleaning section did not think of that i thought that a lot of us guys done this as a add on to the window cleaning any way thanks for the replies so far                  marc

jeff1

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 08:42:48 pm »
You need to buy the long wand, i have a 7.3 metre one, and then buy the gutter attachment.
Does it come with the trigger attachment or is it bought as a seperate item??

niceandclean

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 08:57:24 pm »
thanks guys does the long wand come from northern tools and can you not just get a gutter atachtment to go on the end of a wf pole may be i will put the same post on the cleaning section did not think of that i thought that a lot of us guys done this as a add on to the window cleaning any way thanks for the replies so far                  marc

You can buy from Northern Tools, and no the gutter attachment will not go into a normal wfp.

niceandclean

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 08:59:13 pm »

Yes it comes with the trigger attachment, it is also worth buying the belt as well so you can attach the pole to the belt.

jeff1

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 09:03:18 pm »

Yes it comes with the trigger attachment, it is also worth buying the belt as well so you can attach the pole to the belt.

You get the belt free with the 7m one

newpy

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 09:10:37 pm »
i have brought a petrol pressure washer and could use some help on how to set it up ie i know northern tools do a lance but how big is it does it fit on to a wfp that i already have is the lance a tool in its self that has its own pole i also know that you need some sort of bin with hose atachtment on it is there any other stuff i need for that and with the patio cleaning what is it i need to do the job all i know is about the round thing that has the jets going round them what is this called and how much are they thanks for any help look forward to your replies                       marc

You need the bin/reservoir for the water to feed the pressure washer as it will draw more than a tap can supply, the patio cleaning is sometimes called a whirlaway or rotary cleaner, you can get them off ebay at very good prices, shipped from usa, all the same no probs with getting spares. Get a lance aswell though for edges of paving etc.