Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Captain Scarlet

IS THIS OMNIPOLE BRUSH THE SAME AS THE TUCKER AND UNGER
« on: September 01, 2007, 05:54:17 pm »
are these onmipole and hi flo 11 and 12 inch brushes as good as the tucker brushes, in other words are they the same quality of bristles and cleaning power?

heres the omnipole 12 inch

heres the 11 inch hi flo one

Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Captain Scarlet

Re: IS THIS OMNIPOLE BRUSH THE SAME AS THE TUCKER AND UNGER
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 06:16:39 pm »
what I am planning on doing is cutting a Bentley up for its thread and aralditing it onto one of the above brushes. Then I will araldite jets into the jet holes on the brush. Then I will have the ultimate brush. Light with really good cleaning power!. Does anybody want to donate one of the above brushes!!! ( Its for the benefit of the whole window cleaning industry!! )Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Captain Scarlet

Re: IS THIS OMNIPOLE BRUSH THE SAME AS THE TUCKER AND UNGER
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 06:37:58 pm »
it should look something like this