Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jampot

is this any good?
« on: August 30, 2007, 04:26:40 pm »

Pole2pole

Re: is this any good?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 04:36:02 pm »
Not bad in fairness Jam. And they're a pretty good reliable scource too. I myself had a few problems when things went wrong with my system i bought from them(emails ignored etc etc)
But for ya money, i gotta say ya could do alot worse
Dino

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 04:37:00 pm »
think you colud probally set your own system up cheaper .
where theres muck theres money

rugby

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 04:48:06 pm »
Dino
                   i agree,looks quite a good start up system to me,you might want to invest in a few more poles though,a small 4ft maybe for tight spaces etc,and later on a nice light carbon for the higher jobs,but all in good time.

why dont you talk to the window cleaning warehouse,they are just down the road from you "Barry" maybe they could do you a good deal on a system.

brightnclean

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 06:23:24 pm »
I have a fitted system from Pure Freedom with another on order for my sparkly new Fiat Doblo :)  got about 3 weeks to wait for the Doblo yet though :(

Thats a decent system from a very good supplier. I would spend a few more quid and upgrade to a metal reel with 100 metres of 8mm minibore hose and add a varistream or one of their Flowmasters.

Their kits come very complete with everything you need to put them together. A few mates have got systems from them. Some van mounts and some trollies and we are all very happy with our kit and the service we get from them.

colley614

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 07:53:20 pm »

I want to get a system from pure freedom. The equipment they sell seems to be good value for your money and by the looks of things won't cost much when you come to upgrade bits and pieces.

matt

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 07:57:38 pm »
you have to still install it though

you can buy all the bits to make the same system for well under 940 quid

if it was a installed price i would say go t for it, but phone any of the WC'ing suppliers ( cleantech, gardeners etc etc )  around and you will get the EXACT same bits for alot less

sorry to all the freedom fans on here and andrew, but thats just my humble opinion

price it up yourself and see the cost

m.b.s.

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 08:23:24 pm »
matts right mate i have just built my own just shoped around and its a lot cheaper ask questions on hear about how to build on people will help the best they can

matt

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 08:29:49 pm »
Dino
                   i agree,looks quite a good start up system to me,you might want to invest in a few more poles though,a small 4ft maybe for tight spaces etc,and later on a nice light carbon for the higher jobs,but all in good time.

why dont you talk to the window cleaning warehouse,they are just down the road from you "Barry" maybe they could do you a good deal on a system.

indeed, they will sell you the bits you need for alot less money

brightnclean

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2007, 08:40:23 pm »
There are always going to be different schools of thought.

Mine is that its 1 source for the lot. Very good back up. It will save loads of time researching. Its complete with all the little bits and bobs that you need. 1 delivery to wait in for. One point of contact with any warranty issues. Telephone back up if needed for any problems installing.  All of these are well worth a few quid to anyone.

The other is if you have the time to do all the digging around to get the info on what parts make up a system. Where to get them from. Having to deal with probably 2 or 3 different suppliers who will only back the parts they supply and having to wait around for different deliveries and the liasing with different suppliers then you could probably save a few quid at the outset but the time put into it is better spent going out and earning money.

I choose to get fully fitted systems because my time makes me more money out working than telephoning.. waiting around and fitting out the systems myself but I honestly think that this type of package is a good business deal for anyone new to WFP on a limited budget.

steve m

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2007, 08:03:51 am »
got the same system myself, but put it together myself and saved £300.00