Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

L.Doubtfire - The Blade Runner

Unger Liquid
« on: August 23, 2007, 10:50:59 am »
 Have I got it wrong or right? This last liter of Unger liquid
I seem to have to put loads into a bucket before even a
small amount of lather or foam appears,and then after a
few seconds or so it goes `flat`.I`ve always liked a little
lather,not too much.Nice perfume as always,but have I got
a faulty batch.How are you fell`as finding Unger liquid?
Thanks for replies.

Lewis  Doubtfire, Gleem Clean ( The Blade Runner )
L. Doubtfire
Window Cleaner

Captain Scarlet

Re: Unger Liquid
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 10:57:01 am »
If you put the liquid in first then pour water it will froth more but I use gg3 myself, Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

huntercontractors

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 01:16:07 pm »
i took this up with my supplier as we used 4 ltr in a week but they were the typical "well i don't know" with fingers in their a** holes.
i think that they have changed the formula as oppose to a production fault as we have found it wth different suppliers over the course if two months.
we now use gg4 i would highly recomend as it has the same glide properties as unger but much superior cleaning abilities.
it took an error like this to make me look at other products and personnally i wish i had tried gg4 ages ago.

NWH

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 05:50:06 pm »
All this rubbish that if you use GG3-GG4,unger liquid the window`s stay cleaner longer what a load of C*** that is,if i trad house i use normal detergent ie fairy.The only way window`s will stay cleaner for longer is when the frames are clean,that`s why when using WFP they do stay cleaner longer.9x out of 10 if a wc trads a house they will neglect the top frame this is the main reason for them getting dirty quickly as we know the rubbish from the top frame runs down the glass mixed with rain,why do people pay nearly £30 for detergent.

Clear Vision

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 06:04:51 pm »
All this rubbish that if you use GG3-GG4,unger liquid the window`s stay cleaner longer what a load of C*** that is,if i trad house i use normal detergent ie fairy.The only way window`s will stay cleaner for longer is when the frames are clean,that`s why when using WFP they do stay cleaner longer.9x out of 10 if a wc trads a house they will neglect the top frame this is the main reason for them getting dirty quickly as we know the rubbish from the top frame runs down the glass mixed with rain,why do people pay nearly £30 for detergent.

I usually always neglect the top frame with wfp and they always stay cleaner for longer ::)

I only wash the sides glass and sills

Franky2020

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 06:46:25 pm »
I had the problem a while ago with Unger liquid going flat very quickly ,but no problems since, it might be a bad batch.

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 06:50:00 pm »
unger liquid craps  try some squeegee off or sorbo glide or just go to the local shop and get some fairy
where theres muck theres money

NWH

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 06:52:09 pm »
Lanilol (spelling),is what gives you slip on the window when using a squeegee.Most if not all of those products contain none of it,that`s why wcs are forever getting fed up with it and adding a squeeze of fairy liquid.

NWH

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 06:57:26 pm »
Another thing which makes me LOL is when some wcs say that glimmer clean is good,is basically fairy liquid but not as fierce.And another thing about your GG products and unger liquid,they dry your hands out like mad when in fact they say the opposite,1 day using these so called miracle products and my hands are like wrinkled prunes,they don`t get red and sore but they take all moisture out of your hands.

pjulk

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 08:08:44 pm »
I prefer squeegie off to unger liquid.

But i do like the smell of unger liquid.

So i usually get 5 litre's of squeegie off and once i have used about a litre i top it up with unger liquid.

This way i get the great cleaning power of squeegie off and the smell of unger liquid all in one.

Paul

Feen

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 08:19:59 pm »
GG3 for me :) No excessive froth like Fairy etc. No smears because a bit of soapy liquid has been missed (and don't say you shouldn't miss anything :)). Smooth over the window. Probably as cheap as fairy as you use so little. Each to their own.
Feen