Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

S.A.J

School part 2
« on: August 21, 2007, 04:14:15 pm »
Good afternoon to you all. We arrived back on site at 8 and it was not raining yippee  8)

Straight to work on all of the below highest windows were 40ft. Some of the pics are not great cos of the trees, which also got in my way when trying to clean the windows.

Dad working very hard there. Had to do all doors the trad way cos they all leaked >:(

Time is now 1100am and time for an early lunch. Stayed on site today to have lunch.

Lunch finshed 1120am. Time to start the next section, again the highest windows were 40ft up.

Inside pic

We had to work around heavy plant machinery again today do the last 2 sections of the school. 

We used 550L of water today.

Boy my arms and neck ache now!!

School number two tomorrow.

ronnie paton

Re: School part 2
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 04:38:14 pm »
So it took two people one a half days??was that just external windows?how much did you charge?

S.A.J

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 04:43:17 pm »
So it took two people one a half days??was that just external windows?how much did you charge?

Just me and my dad to clean external windows only. Next year there will be even more windows as they are expanding the school by 25%

As for price ronnie, i will keep that to myself  ;)

NWH

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 06:44:31 pm »
I would want hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds. :o :o :o :o :o :o

jouk45

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 07:38:19 pm »
S&J  IF YOU LIKE IT, YOU CAN USE,
GIVE TIME TO LOAD  ;D