Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matt

Re: Help needed from members and suppliers
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2007, 10:59:42 pm »
 ;D ;D

im feeling better all ready ;)

jeff1

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2007, 11:00:52 pm »
There you go Matt, you can sleep  easy tonight, although I must admit your only in second place now, the academy has to stay on top  ;D ;D

Art

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2007, 11:06:10 pm »
Hi Jeff, i've sent you an email  ;)

Arthur
Hi Arthur are you anything to do with mike of pur-efect suppliers? thats the only one I can see regarding this topic? if you are I have added the link to the guide tonight.

Rhys and colley, if you bare with me, I will email them to you both, but its not the updated version, the updated version is on the academy if you want it but I will work on creating the updated version with microsoft word.
Thanks for your interest and a little feed back would be most welcome, cheers guy's

No Jeff, i asked you to post it on the SCSF forum

Arthur

matt

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2007, 11:26:00 pm »
There you go Matt, you can sleep  easy tonight, although I must admit your only in second place now, the academy has to stay on top  ;D ;D

i wouldnt expect it any other way :)

i will sleep tonight, up early tomorrow, got 1 of them busy busy days  :o :o

jeff1

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2007, 11:27:24 pm »
Hi Art
I never recieved your email, you can add it to your forum if you want, just help yourself,
if you take it from the academy you will have the updated version, I have been updateing it tonight.
Do we have your link on the academy? If we do I will add it to the guide, if not can you let me have it? Cheers!

Art

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2007, 11:31:21 pm »
Hi Art
I never recieved your email, you can add it to your forum if you want, just help yourself,
if you take it from the academy you will have the updated version, I have been updateing it tonight.
Do we have your link on the academy? If we do I will add it to the guide, if not can you let me have it? Cheers!

Hi Jeff, yes i asked you to exchange links, which you did right at the beginning of the academy.
Just incase you don't it's www.scsf.co.uk/forum

Arthur

jeff1

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2007, 11:38:59 pm »
Hi Art
I'll register on your forum, but can you check it out for me as I think Jeff B added it to your forum tonight.

Art

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2007, 11:51:56 pm »
Hi Art
I'll register on your forum, but can you check it out for me as I think Jeff B added it to your forum tonight.

Jeff, your already a member and you have been for ages. To many Para drops mate, not landing on your feet  ;D
Jeff b hasn't added it.

Arthur

jeff1

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2007, 11:56:07 pm »
Yes I have just been on your forum and tried to post it, but it came up with this error

In order to try to prevent spammers, we do not allow our users to post URLs in any form until they have posted at least 3 legitimate posts and have been with us for more than 1 days. We appreciate your understanding in this matter in order to help us eliminate spam from this forum. If you have somehow gotten this message even though you meet both of the criteria, please let us know ASAP.

Thanks!

I just copied from the academy to your site, so if you want to do it for me It will be a great help and I'll add your link to the guide.

Art

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2007, 12:28:20 am »
Sorry mate, that's a security feature that was added. Can you email it to me at arthur@scsf.co.uk

Cheers Arthur

jeff1

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2007, 01:44:07 am »
Emails sent to you all, hope its good reading :)