Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Pure H20 Cleaning Services

what do i need
« on: August 20, 2007, 12:35:04 am »
I have a ionics pro 5 450ltr tank, everything is fitted to the van. Most days i carry enough water for that days work,some days i need more but it takes about 12hrs to fill the van, water pressure is not great where i live.What i was thihinking of doing is having a tank at home producing water wilst i am out working. what do i need fillter, ro , tank, pump etc and at what cost, and also would it be ok to fill my van tank with it?  . I know people do this but i have only used the ionics set up so i would not pretend to know.
Ps also in a hard water area and water pressure only 35psi
In the kingdom of the blind
The one eyed man is king

d s windowcleaning

Re: what do i need
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 04:25:58 pm »
a ro unit say 200 gpd to 300 gpd  a bosster pump a ibc tank or water butts and a tranfer pump i got my ro unit from ro-man with booster pump for around £280 i have 200 gpd unit which produces aruond 1000ltrs in 24 hours  water butts depending on the size start at around £20 from b&q  tranfer pump around £40 i use a transfer pump on a electric drill which was £14 from machine mart  there was allso a post on here yesterday for ibc tanks for £80 heres phone number for ro_man 01823698813 it minght take you a while to get through but its worth trying i cant complain with service
where theres muck theres money