Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cvdewsbury

roy keen...the smiths??
« on: August 20, 2007, 10:46:52 pm »
new to this forumn misen and was just browsing some of the threads and comments made only  to notice one chap had posted this morning at 2.40am..there surely can,t be no keener window cleaner??? ;)

Paul Coleman

Re: roy keen...the smiths??
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 11:00:22 am »
new to this forumn misen and was just browsing some of the threads and comments made only  to notice one chap had posted this morning at 2.40am..there surely can,t be no keener window cleaner??? ;)

It does happen.  Sometimes my sleep pattern gets broken and I might come on here and I've also noticed the occasional post at odd times. Also, bear in mind that there are a few posts from over the Atlantic where the time is between 5 hours and 8 hours different from UK time.

djhaydn

Re: roy keen...the smiths??
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 11:05:05 am »
i come on here when i cant sleep, cause it eventually sends me to sleep......lol
no .. honest if ive been out on a fire call, i cant sleep when i get back, so i put the net on, but i still get up to go do windows in the morning, maybe not at 8am but i still get up.
as for today and posting a reply at 11am, thats because its bloody raining again

any way , welcome

Haydn