Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Have you had an eye full
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 06:15:35 pm »
the only eye full I have had was a lady that must have been about 90 (i guessed that because the amount of creases I saw, then slipped down 4 rungs on my ladders before feeling sick. lol
anyone else?

gmcs

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 07:51:20 pm »
I have a custy who is over 85 and is a nudist it's great fun sending a new employee and watch the reaction ;D

It's called if they can keep a straight face they get the job

pjulk

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 10:55:31 pm »
I wish they would put there address's on the website so i can go and canvass them.  ;D

Don't see anything on my round mind you most of them are pensioners so i don't really want to see anything.

Paul

mogy

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 07:07:28 am »
Many years ago while riding under railway bridge i had a pigeon crap in my eye ! went right through my open visor .......

groundhog

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 08:02:42 am »
I had quite a few eyefuls when I used my ladder more reguarly, my most memorable was when I climbed to clean the bedroom window of a very attractive young woman who was drying her hair whilst completely naked and bent right over so that her head was upsidedown, I cleaned her window very slowly and quietly before going home for a cold shower!!! She didn't even know I was there! :o

colley614

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 08:15:37 am »
I had quite a few eyefuls when I used my ladder more reguarly, my most memorable was when I climbed to clean the bedroom window of a very attractive young woman who was drying her hair whilst completely naked and bent right over so that her head was upsidedown, I cleaned her window very slowly and quietly before going home for a cold shower!!! She didn't even know I was there! :o

Hope you remembered to collect your money with all that excitement!

StevePB

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2007, 12:51:45 pm »

Nothing in 12 years, 10 trad/2 WFP. :'( :'( :'(
No sweat no get