Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

colley614

All excited this morning!
« on: August 11, 2007, 08:48:06 am »

Hi Guys,

Up early this morning. I'm waiting for my ibc tank to come so I feel like its christmas morning and I'm about 7 again! Can't wait until I get my water fed set up sorted now as it should help me get more work done. I've really enjoyed myself getting my business off the ground although there has been times when I felt I didn't have the energy to keep going. Now its really picked up and I see getting wfp as a milestone in my business. But I must say all you guys on here have kept me going sometimes when all seems to much like when I was dropping leaflets everywhere and wasn't getting much interest and people were saying "No you've got to get you foot in the door." Little bits of advice have stopped me from banging my head against a brick wall.

Thanks guys for your advice and the little bit of advice like " Keep up the good work!" have really made it feel worth my while going that extra mile. Sometimes I come on here and it may seem as if I'm bragging about things but in actual fact its not that I'm bragging. I'm trying to show you guys what your advice has done for me.

Thanks again and no doubt soon I'll Have thousands of wfp questions for you when you get in from work! ;D   

pylofm

Re: All excited this morning!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 12:38:55 pm »
Good luck with the new era....

My advice (for what it's worth)...keep plodding on....even when it all feels sh*T and the world is out to get you...keep plodding on and besides the guys on here are great a digging us out of the depths of depression ;D

Dave.

StevePB

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 12:45:56 pm »

Well done, was in same position 18months ago, ah the memory of painting my van floor, setting up static system right over Christmas so I would be ready for work again after Christmas, at the time just wanted to be in doors drinking and stuffing my face with everyone else. I was going between vans and had sold my old one so had to get set up and ready to go for New Year. All worth it though and you will find that also. Reach for the sky ;)

Regards Steve.
No sweat no get

colley614

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 12:52:34 pm »
Thanks guys you lot are great, You know without my business friend and you guys on here all them  "Are you sure you can do it" questions may have made me stop and rethink along the way

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 02:27:53 pm »
well done mate, Im excited about my system too ( I feel like a kid again!!!!I never wasnt one!) Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 07:32:34 pm »
Good.
My advice; work seven days a week for as long as you have too. You've got to generate cash and cash flow and this is the only way to do it.
7 days a week? no way, if you cant earn what you need to in 5 days mon-fri you need to change your job or cut up ya missus credit card  :P

I love reading about being happy good on you.