Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Moderator David@stives

Re: how much if i were to sell up
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2007, 11:37:02 pm »
Dave

Thanks i just might one day, seen your van twice when there, once driving through hayle & once parked not far from lidl in hayle,

What moi , me near Lidl, I dont think so, I am an M&S chap dont you know.

Dave  lol

Paul Coleman

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2007, 12:06:36 am »
Dave

Thanks i just might one day, seen your van twice when there, once driving through hayle & once parked not far from lidl in hayle,

What moi , me near Lidl, I dont think so, I am an M&S chap dont you know.

Dave  lol

So that wasn't you working at the Pound Shop then?   :)

gary evans

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2007, 06:12:14 am »
No not doing Lidl a row of houses as you enter hayle. Not working just van parked.

Thats a nice new development inc. m&s do you have that as well then.

Gary

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2007, 10:01:23 am »
Yes got the M&S and the Costa, just trying to get the others.

Hopefully will, not the best of money but gives you a bit more clout (I think ?)

As soon as i mention m&s , new potential customers ears soon prick up, A bit of snobbery.

"My Window cleaner, cleans m&s you know"

lol Dave

vwm

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2007, 11:21:17 am »
thank you for your replies its given me some idea what others think is a reasonable price but at the end of the day its only going to be worth what someone is going to pay.

i do agree though that w/c needs to become more reconized as a professonal trade and this is how i am building my business around and finding customers liking the idea, will allways get the customer who is looking for a cheep service and while there are what i call beer money w/c then customers will get their own way. look at other trades plumbers, sparkys, builders ect there are so many regs now its hard to get something done on the cheep. had to move some sockets in kitchen to find out that i cant even do the job myself as the work needs to be certifated or i could be fine for doing myself, amazing that you can buy it all in b&q ect and get advise on how to do it but you are not allowed ??? ???

so with all the h/s with working at height ect w/cing need to become a reconized trade and prices to reflect this as own over heads are increasing

thanks again for all the replies and you all will be the first to know should i decide to sell up. one thing is for sure its 25k min or i will some how continue to run it

many thx vwm