Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Richy L

does anyone have any work for sale in south wales area?
« on: July 01, 2007, 06:54:53 pm »
Hi guys. A friend of mine wants to buy a round in the above areas. Does anyone have a round for sale? or possibly for rent?

richy

Tosh

Re: does anyone have any work for sale in south wales area?
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 06:37:22 pm »
Richy,

Is your friend still wanting to buy some work in the Chepstow area?

I've possibly about 400 to 500 quids worth of work in Caldicot, some good, some not so good; but none bad or ugly.  Mostly compact stuff with good customers; slightly underpriced in some places; maybe!?  I'd say the average price for each property was £8.00 to £8.50; just normal terraced or semis that you find round Tennyson Ave/Shakespear/Burns Crescent/etc.  There's some good jobs in amongst that though.

I'd sell for one-and-a-half the monthly price without a customer introduction (but I would provide a letter informing my customers of the change).  If he wants a customer introduction, I'd be willing to take him round, but I'd sell for twice the monthly price in that instance.

To be honest, I've not sat down and worked out what I want to sell, but I want to reduce my Caldicot commitments; I've too much work; and I prefer my more local work or high paying rural stuff, and my 'monthly' work is going into seven-or-eight weeks.

Anyone else interested?

tacky

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 09:35:04 pm »
any thing up around ebbw vale way tosh.

Tosh

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 10:37:41 pm »
any thing up around ebbw vale way tosh.

Sorry, mate, no.

That's deepest darkest 'Yakki Da' country that is.

Highrise

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 08:18:26 am »
Hi guys. A friend of mine wants to buy a round in the above areas. Does anyone have a round for sale? or possibly for rent?

richy
Is your mate trad or wfp and how much work does he want...
When your windows are clear, My conscience is clear...

Richy L

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 11:09:01 am »
Hey tosh, hows the new house going?
i think he'd be very interested in that!
So all around my area in caldicot is it?
Thats all off longfellow basically (and surrounds)?

Richy L

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 11:10:27 am »

richy
Is your mate trad or wfp and how much work does he want...

he's trad at the mo. But might be buying wfp

Richy L

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 05:42:44 pm »
Hey tosh, hows the new house going?
i think he'd be very interested in that!
So all around my area in caldicot is it?
Thats all off longfellow basically (and surrounds)?

Richy L

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 06:22:07 pm »
Richy,

Is your friend still wanting to buy some work in the Chepstow area?

I've possibly about 400 to 500 quids worth of work in Caldicot, some good, some not so good; but none bad or ugly.  Mostly compact stuff with good customers; slightly underpriced in some places; maybe!?  I'd say the average price for each property was £8.00 to £8.50; just normal terraced or semis that you find round Tennyson Ave/Shakespear/Burns Crescent/etc.  There's some good jobs in amongst that though.

I'd sell for one-and-a-half the monthly price without a customer introduction (but I would provide a letter informing my customers of the change).  If he wants a customer introduction, I'd be willing to take him round, but I'd sell for twice the monthly price in that instance.

To be honest, I've not sat down and worked out what I want to sell, but I want to reduce my Caldicot commitments; I've too much work; and I prefer my more local work or high paying rural stuff, and my 'monthly' work is going into seven-or-eight weeks.

Anyone else interested?

i might be interested in that work for myself too. could you give me a list of the houses, or at least the exact streets please mate.
Oh yeah, and you collect the money fridays/saturdays dont you?

Clear Vision

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2007, 07:07:23 pm »

i might be interested in that work for myself too. could you give me a list of the houses, or at least the exact streets please mate.
Oh yeah, and you collect the money fridays/saturdays dont you?

Collecting money! I remember those days >:(

Richy L

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2007, 11:32:34 pm »
yeah, i dont collect money anymore either. If they're used to having the money collected though they'll have to be "trained"