Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

j.v. price ltd

access hire
« on: August 06, 2007, 10:10:34 pm »
Hi everyone,

Looking for some help, I'm in the process of setting up an access platform hire company aimed at window cleaners and there needs.

Who do you use for access hire at the moment?

What do you need from the access hire company?

thanks to anyone that helps.

www.jvprice.co.uk/access_solutions.html

Pat Purcell

Re: access hire
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 10:16:59 pm »
The one thing Ive always wanted a Hire co. to offer was a rain check
Nothing worse than having an expensive machine on the way and its teeming down rain, I appreciate its difficult to do ,much like the window custy saying "not today" but you did ask ;)
Boston USA    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Cork Ireland

Majestic

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 10:17:32 pm »
I use these

http://www.a4access.com/

Great set of lads, also they can clean windows. So you get a extra window cleaner as well
I have tried others , but when you get a price, they then add onthe cost of  delivery, and petrol. Sometimes that can come to as much as the hire of the machine
With A4 the price on there web site is the price you pay

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 10:23:16 pm »
The one thing Ive always wanted a Hire co. to offer was a rain check
Nothing worse than having an expensive machine on the way and its teeming down rain, I appreciate its difficult to do ,much like the window custy saying "not today" but you did ask ;)

Good idea, it is hard as the machines can be used for other jobs in the rain, maybe offer a rain off and re- hire at a cover cost.

Thanks

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 10:24:46 pm »
I use these

http://www.a4access.com/

Great set of lads, also they can clean windows. So you get a extra window cleaner as well
I have tried others , but when you get a price, they then add onthe cost of  delivery, and petrol. Sometimes that can come to as much as the hire of the machine
With A4 the price on there web site is the price you pay

Thats not on we are trying to have a nice and simple price system for customers so you know where you stand.

Thanks