Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jeff1

Re: In or out???
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2007, 11:29:37 pm »
Are the L brackets a capital L or lower case Jeff?  ;D Seriously now Dino.......too late to go for the plastic hozelock. I got one from Gardiners. Heavy duty.no regrets though.......looks like it'll last me a lifetime. My next dilemma is gonna be the water pump. The lead is only a bl**dy meter long and my battery is gonna be about 2 meters away  >:( I'll either have to shuffle the whole system around or extend the lead somehow. It's like playing bl**dy Suduko,setting up a van system aint it?  ::)
If you use lower case then your reel will pop out  ;D ;D
Go to halfords and buy some cable connector blocks then add an extra mtr of cable, my 5 year old grandson can do it, so I'm sure dino from the flinstones can do it

Pole2pole

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2007, 11:30:51 pm »
YABADABADOOOOOOOOO

Pole2pole

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2007, 11:43:19 pm »
Jeff....call me a plank...no don't.............but..........do ya need 12v wire??? I can't believe i'm opening myself up to an abyss of abuse now.......take it easy on me fellow housemates. Like they say on millionaire.it's only easy if ya know the answer  ;)