Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Wayne Thomas

Re: MY LAST DAY OF TRAD AND ITS A RECORD!!!!
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2007, 08:30:25 pm »
I tell you whats not funny, when you don't even have enough money to enjoy life. A couple of long days a year is hardly going to affect your life and happiness, and anyway I only work 2 days a week so dont even bother starting insulating me you numptie :) !!!the rest of the time I do charity work with my mates and family so I probably have a better social life than many people on here!! Luke

Why are you only doing 2 days work a week if you don't have enough money to live on but can afford to donate the rest of your time to charity? You need to sort out your priorities because you can't play the good samaritan and whinge about being broke if you're not prepared to work more than 2 days!

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2007, 08:50:26 pm »
Luke, I rather get on with people than fall out. I've nothing against you personally. Congratulations on achieving your highest earnings on your last day of traditional work. Even though you called me a numptie I'm sensible enough to overlook that, so friends!

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2007, 08:52:04 pm »
friends!!!woopie, somebody thats reasonable, I knew I would find somebody somewhere :), Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2007, 08:57:11 pm »
Wayne are you wfp or trad? Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

groundhog

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2007, 09:44:20 pm »
I'm sorry to say this but I find it hard to believe a word that Luke says!!! A load of BS if you ask me ???

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2007, 10:24:00 pm »
why do you say that? I have met a few people on here in person at the Blackpool trade show, Jeff Brimble, Peter Fogwill, I know Matt Saxon ( LWC ). I'm sure they can tell you what sort of person I am. Luke

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2007, 10:41:41 pm »
Infact, I've just gone through all my posts and I don't think there is anything there that is unbelivable or could be perceived as unbelivable, I dont brag about my earnings as I am sure plenty of people on here earn alot more than me, so I cant be accused of making myself out to be a high roller!!! :). I ask questions about wfp and help others when I can with the information I have learnt from the forums and other members, hardly unbelivable.

I'm sorry thats the impression you have gained of me but perhaps you could re evaluate your perception of me, as i really don't want to have arguments over the internet, nobody is ever a winner and both look silly after it. So please don't turn this into another pathetic forum argument, I've been there done that and it was just like kids in the playground. Please feel free to ask Jeff Brimble what type of person I am, he has met me and my dad in person and I have spoken to him over the phone numerous times, he doesnt live far from me either, Im sure he can vouch for my character and motives,Luke

groundhog

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2007, 11:40:46 pm »
OK you work 14 hour days but only work 2 days a week even though you have just spent a fortune on a van + wfp equipment, the rest of your week is devoted to charity mate! ;D  You have more knowledge of wfp than most window cleaners even before you owned a system!! You cleaned your own house on a first clean with a tds of 38 in just 25 minutes and the windows were spotless,even though it was your first time using wfp!! you have eye sight that is so good most people would need a microscope to see as well as you!! - need I go on?

Very impressive Luke!  ;)

Helen

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2007, 12:47:54 pm »
maybe that charity is the one that "begins at home"? ;D

Pj

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2007, 01:17:02 pm »
Well I've had a heart attack and got a wife!!  I'm still going 8)

niceandclean

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2007, 02:01:46 pm »
I think, maybe wrong, but Luke's dad is a window cleaner. He maybe the one that is buying all the equipment for them both to share?

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2007, 06:51:57 pm »
My dad works full time, we have gone halves with the system and van. i dont really see how anybody can judge my character over the internet groundhog, do you base your opinion of me from my sentence structure or use of smily faces!!! anyway my dads just told me ot to waste my breath on it. I dont actually have any enemies and would like to keep it that way, so if you don't mind I'm going to get on with my life, reply to my post if you want, but please dont tarnish my character again. Luke

and i've told you before groundhog, I'm sure Jeff Brimble can vouch for my motives, he has met me, I'm not a fraud so don't make me out to be one.

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2007, 10:31:22 pm »
As the next generation,  Lukes just been asking the right questions, and giving his impressions(rightly or wrongly), maybe give him a break and maybe one day he will teach us all something.  8)

groundhog

Re: MY LAST DAY OF TRAD AND ITS A RECORD!!!! New
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2007, 11:29:07 pm »
Sorry to offend you Luke, but I just feel that you seem a bit economic with the truth sometimes or maybe you just exagerate things a bit.