Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

scott marshall

ROUND FOR SALE IN SURREY (GUILDFORD)
« on: July 12, 2007, 09:38:48 pm »
HI ALL

I HAVE A WINDOW CLEANING ROUND FOR SALE IN GUILDFORD, VERY CLOSE TOGETHER WITH NICE RELIABLE CUSTOMERS.  ALL THE WORK IS VERY WELL PRICED.  I HAVE WORKED THE ROUND FOR 4 YEARS AND I AM NOW GOING INTO A NEW VENTURE.

21 HOUSES PER DAY (FRONT ONLY) AT £8.00 EACH

=£168 PER DAY (I START AT 8.00AM AND FINISH BY 3.00PM)

=£3360 PER MONTH

I am asking for £6500 for this quality work.  What I propose is this if anyone is interested in buying is that they first meet me and I can go through work as I have a list of contact numbers and addresses of customers, if you are then happy to proceed I will then meet a second time where I will ask for a deposit of £3250 where I will hand over the work, then I will be willing to show you around the work and let you meet customers e.t.c.  Once I have taken you around I will then expect the next installment of money.  If any customers decide to cancel and it is over 5 jobs I will take off the cancellations from the next deposit of money that is owed.  I cannot be fairer than that.

There is no changes to these rules as I have had people mess me around before I put my round for sale on this forum.

If you are interested then contact me on scottmarshall83@hotmail.com where I will be happy to disscuss any queries that you may have.  PLEASE NO DREAMERS OR MESSERS ;D

Re: ROUND FOR SALE IN SURREY (GUILDFORD)
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 09:44:46 pm »
scott , you are selling to cheap mate , stick it on ebay for at least x3

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 09:47:18 pm »
How on earth did you manage to get over 400 houses FRONT ONLY?

Thats my dream round. I cant even think what my customers would say to me if I only offered to clean the front and not the back. You are one lucky boy.

Bob
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

groundhog

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 11:40:53 pm »
Sounds a bit fishy to me ::)

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 11:42:55 pm »

groundhog

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 11:54:46 pm »
400 houses front only ??? sounds unlikely to me ;)

KarlJones

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 12:38:25 am »
420 to be exact, 5 days a week.  21 houses per day, 7 hrs a day, 3 fronts per hour.

Those are very round figures. A bit too round?

Can anyone else do this calculation?
monthly takings / (set amount of jobs per day x 5 x 4) = fixed price per house?
3360 / (21x5x4) = £8

I am not saying it is impossible, I am just saying it seems a bit rare to find. The figures add up just a bit too well.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 12:38:58 am »
So you will take a deposit of £3250 then you will prove the work exists, hmmm let me think on that one  :o.  
Sussex by the sea

scott marshall

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 07:04:20 pm »
why is it impossible to have ONLY F/O and also the only reason why I am asking for 50% up front is because I was messed around before with people who wanted to haggle, i want to know that the person is serious with a deposit up front, then I will show them the work, I am selling this work on my terms and no one elses, it is what it is ;D

groundhog

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 07:34:29 pm »
Don't think you'll get much interest then ::)

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 10:56:46 pm »
To be honest if it was nearer to me then I may have been interested . but know way would I part with that sort of money without confirming any of the work.
Also if its on your terms and know one wants the round because of that what is the round worth?
I can understand it being frustrating being messed about but I'd have a rethink if I were you.

Sussex by the sea

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 11:15:04 pm »
I brought some work not long ago. His terms were, he went through the work with me & agreed the price, went round & he interduced me to anyone i wanted on the list. He wanted 50% deposit & handed over the list & 50% after first clean. If any cancelled he would knock them off.

I lost a few but he was so honest & easy to do buisness with i did a bit of canversing & replaced them so i paid him the full ammount.

Put yourself in the buyers position, most of us are honest & just trying to make ago of it.

Macc

scott marshall

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 10:20:43 am »
thanks macc, of course I will show people around the work if they are genuinely interested but I even had one guy try to nick my customers once I showed him around the work.  I know it is a big amount upfront but my view is its the only way.

scott marshall

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 10:35:52 am »
HI GUYS, THIS ROUND HAS NOW BEEN SOLD  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D THANKS

groundhog

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2007, 10:40:15 am »
Jammy Git ;D