Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

farkam

Round for sale in Kent
« on: July 06, 2007, 10:19:12 pm »
Window cleaning round for sale in Kent, Medway area.
total work is £1450 a month. selling for approx. £4200, very compact, well priced, nice and good payer customers. 
willing to introduce to our customers and train if needed.

please call 07980 495892 for details    :)

farkam

Re: Round for sale in Kent
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 12:34:03 am »
just to mention, work is in Gillingham, Rainham, to Newington,Hartlip, and Iwade.

i'm open for offers, thank you  :)

farkam

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 01:27:55 am »
I'm reducing the price of my round to £3900 !!!
need to sell it as soon as possible, this round has been cleaned by my cleaner for the last 2 years now.

p.s. is it so difficult to sell a round nowadays??  ???

djhaydn

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 08:15:13 am »
i personally wouldnt buy around off anyone, i was offered a round where i live and so was my mate for £4000. it was alleged the round was worth £3000 a month, the round hadn`t been done for nearly 6mths, so we thought sod the £4000 we will go leaflet drop different areas each, and the work came flooding in. cost me £15 in paper and my time and my son and his friends time(cost a lot to take em all ten pin bowling to do it ).
my round now is nearly £1500 worth in 10months, and i only work 3 weeks a month the other week is set aside for Home maintenance jobs as im a carpenter and decorator by trade.
so in answer to your question, if any one has there head clicked on they are gonna leaflet drop your areas once they know you aint doing them and not spend on buying a round
good luck if you do sell it.

farkam

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 12:10:42 pm »
yes you are right, but it depends on the area on which you are leafleting, for example in my area it is quite difficult to get such results you are talking...
it is better to buy an established round if it is geniune and has been cleaned regularly, mine is still been cleaned now too, i will hand my round fresh to a new owner....I think it's just people are afraid to buy, but they need to check their new round first and buy it!  ;)