Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mrs Nicholls

holiday lets pricing
« on: July 03, 2007, 06:49:00 pm »
hi
we have been asked to quote for some holiday cottages.
saturday change overs, could be 1 2 or all 3 at one time.

we have 10.30am-3.30pm to get them to 4 star sparking standards.

anyone have any ideas of the best way to price this as it is a new type of clean for us.

we were thinking just £? per hour for the total time 10.30-3.30 per sat, or should we charge per cottage?

thanks
Lisa

Art

Re: holiday lets pricing
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 07:00:48 pm »
Charge a set amount per cottage

Mrs Nicholls

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 10:27:21 am »
what sort of bracket should i be aiming for? should i charge higher than my everyday domestics, as it is a higher standard in some ways?

shelton

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 11:07:31 am »
Hi Lisa,

We had a similar situation a few weeks ago, where a regular domestic custy asked us to look after her holiday let in Sandbanks, Poole.

It's a changeover once a week (sometimes once a fortnight).  When pricing, we considered the location of the place (as Sandbanks is sometimes a pain to get to at the weekend) as well as the work/time constraints.

We ended up charging our regular hourly rate + 50% which she was happy with.  Upon reviewing it, there's not a great deal of work and she has regular customers each year, all of which are respectable & elderly and therefore unlikely to have wild parties!

I agree it's a difficult one and we, maybe, were helped by already having a relationship with our customer so we knew what would/would not be acceptable.