Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

shammy davis jnr

having a pee what nxt
« on: June 25, 2007, 06:08:02 pm »
had a customer complaine tonight first that her windows were dearer than nxt door i explaine that they are way higher and so way dearer ,im not happy with this she replies plus my husband saw what appeared to be pee round the back against the wall i said what are you driving at here you lot must have had a p against my back wall
i asked the builder on site and he said that there was no workmen round that day  aye right then
so i want my windows cancelled
i said your on
blame the window cleaner again its not my falt you have fur coat and no knickers and your morgage is way above you lol
and as for the last eclipce i caused that aswell 
it never ceaces to amaze me lol ;D ;D ;D
give up never i love this poop  he he

Paul Coleman

Re: having a pee what nxt
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 06:10:33 pm »
Did you get paid though?  :)

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 06:13:26 pm »
good question i wonder if she will send it on lol
hey people like this you need to find out sooner rather than later
if not i will wright her a nice leter thanking her for her custom and that her bill is now over due well worth the ink i think lol

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 06:16:02 pm »
anyone else came across this i mean thats why we have buckets in the van right  ;D ;D

jeff1

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 06:22:18 pm »
I had a customer complain I peed agaist a wall by the drain once, but when I went to visit her, I showed her what I do, And that was to empty my BOAB down the drain, it always hits the wall and looked like you peed in the drain.

After that she apologised and is still a good customer today.

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 06:29:21 pm »
that would sound funny over the phone er misses i just emptied my boab down the drain its not what you think lol ;D ;D

jeff1

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 06:32:38 pm »
that would sound funny over the phone er misses i just emptied my boab down the drain its not what you think lol ;D ;D
I almost told her over the phone  ;D But had second thoughts and went around to see her. it looked frothy as well  ;D ;D ;D

Paul Coleman

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 07:14:48 pm »
had a customer complaine tonight first that her windows were dearer than nxt door i explaine that they are way higher and so way dearer ,im not happy with this she replies plus my husband saw what appeared to be pee round the back against the wall i said what are you driving at here you lot must have had a p against my back wall
i asked the builder on site and he said that there was no workmen round that day  aye right then
so i want my windows cancelled
i said your on
blame the window cleaner again its not my falt you have fur coat and no knickers and your morgage is way above you lol
and as for the last eclipce i caused that aswell 
it never ceaces to amaze me lol ;D ;D ;D
give up never i love this nuts  he he

Another thought on this.  You should have told her that you charge her more than the neighbour because you p on her windows to get them cleaner.

dai

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 08:13:45 pm »
Being a coffee addict, I need to Pee quite often. I have a cut down rinse aid container for this very purpose. I pretend to be rooting in the back of the van, hiding what I can of me by pulling the doors together.
With this method I can pee when there loads of people around, no problem.
Just be careful that you empty it before you drive off. I chuck it under the van. I know, I'm an old dog. Dai

archercleaningserv

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 08:20:37 pm »
Shammy my mate ,
I had a customer cancel me because i had a slash in her backyard , she told me she was getting the lad from round the corner to clean them.

LONG STORY but the goon round the corner used to work for me for almost 15 years , so i told her "dont worry love" im sure he wont pee in your garden , but just ask him about the time a customer in stockport caught him having a sh-t behind hewr greenhouse when he used to work for me !  ha ha ha ha

IT WAS A SUPERB DAY , she went absolutely bananas , and i was on the floor in hysterics when she was shouting "DONT COME HERE ANYMORE IVE CANCELLED"

WHAT A DAY PAL  ;D ;D ;D

shammy davis jnr

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 09:42:26 pm »

chris would not like to muck out your van at the end of a shift bet her tomatoes were big that summer lol