Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

D.Salkeld_Ltd

Hi Backpackers!!

Got my New Trailer mount Backpack system on Fri.  Had it on the run Fri for a couple of jobs.  Doing a few little add ons Sun. Will post pics Sun Eve ;)

David
Not Perfect - But Honest

Clear Vision

keeping us in suspense!!!

Cant wait to see it David ;)

D.Salkeld_Ltd

OK Folks,

Here it is.

As promised
Not Perfect - But Honest

D.Salkeld_Ltd

490Kg payload Trailer,
250ltr tank,
50ltr/min Trans pump
Made to measure Backpack rack
Ladder rack
Pole rack
Not Perfect - But Honest

D.Salkeld_Ltd

More
Not Perfect - But Honest

D.Salkeld_Ltd

Box for Trad gear,
Tank held with 2 x 750Kg Straps.
Not Perfect - But Honest

Mike 108

The dog's bo**ocks!!!

D.Salkeld_Ltd

Woh Yeah  Mikey babe 8) 8) 8)
Not Perfect - But Honest

jeff1

Nice trailer dave! You can't go wrong with a trailer built to your own spec's.

Don't you worry about anything getting nicked? stick an alarm on it and the minute anyone try's to move the trailer off goes the alarm. Did you see my trailer??

Clear Vision

Looks very nice david.

They did a nice job!

Thanks for sharing your photos.

Matthew

marc

hi dave do you only use a back pack thinking of getting one to go along side our van mount i like how you have kept it up high so no lifting have you not thought of covering sides in for security any one can walk past whilst your round back of a house and take there pick of what you have in your trailer          marc

D.Salkeld_Ltd

On the security note:

I've never had a problem with anything going missisng.  Louth is a small market town and everybody knows everybody....................you can't scratch your arse without someone knowing ;D
So to put it technicaly...my risk assesment doesn't justifie the expence and hastle of locking everything up or having sides on the trailer.

David
Not Perfect - But Honest

trevor perry

someone told me you are just scratching your arse
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

tacky

brillient

D.Salkeld_Ltd

Trevor,

I must pull the blinds down in the bathroom ;D ;D

Tam,

Yes you have a point there.  I have to lift the tow ball on my little Skoda a bit so as the ladder will go over the car.  Also the trailer rides a touch down to the car hence the water in the tank runs a bit forward so lifting the tow ball should solve those 2 little details.

David

P.S. Louth has a bit to gossip about now....................River Lud burst its banks :o
Not Perfect - But Honest