Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stevegunn

Federation of small businesses(FSB)
« on: June 05, 2007, 07:31:05 pm »
Joined today as they have a lot of benefits for small businesses.

Here are a list of some benefits http://www.fsb.org.uk/data/default.asp?id=0&referrer=%2Ffsbbenefits%2FDefault%2Easp

www.fsb.org.uk

Paul Simpson

Re: Federation of small businesses(FSB)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 07:40:57 pm »
Had a call from these today asking if they could send their rep around to see me and explain their organisation.
Put them off for the time being and said I would probably be in more of a position to join in 3-4 months, so they are calling me back then.
Do you mind me asking what the fees are?

stevegunn

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 07:45:15 pm »
£130 first year then £100 thereafter.But when you consider what it would cost if you ever had a tax investigation and they pay for it.Free banking with the co-op,cheap fsb telecom,cheap credit card machine,jury service cover plus lots of other things.

brights cleaning

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 08:07:40 pm »
thats based in blackpool
might join myself!

John Kelly

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 08:23:46 pm »
I've joined as well. 2 quid a week for the legal benefits alone. Know a guy who had a tax investigation and it cost him nearly 4k in accountancy fees. The FSB would have paid it.

lands

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 08:46:53 pm »
Do they give 33-1 ante post tips steve?

stevegunn

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 08:49:29 pm »
No but got a 12/1 winner at Ripon today Roker Park.

Here's one for tomorrow
Nottingham 1.40 Pusey Street Lady

brights cleaning

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 08:52:50 pm »
just joined online
thanks for this post Steve

stevegunn

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 08:57:04 pm »
No problem Colin I just see this as a more useful tool than paying money to display the woolsafe logo on my van.

Steve Chapman

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2007, 09:07:16 pm »
Have been a member for about five years and on some services you get instant acceptance just for being a member, when i set up my shop i set up a merchant account and credit card terminal no questions asked, was really easy.

also i dont know if they do it now, but membership used to be according to size of business, but if you start when small the fee always stays the same and can be used for any business you run. think i pay around £70 a year, well worth, and the benefits are real benefits not just offers to temp you.

Had to phone for some legal advice a year or two back, and the guy i spoke to was very helpful, was ex tax inspector and knew his stuff inside out. - was worth just for that phone call alone.

regards
steve

lands

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2007, 09:40:18 pm »
your a case and a half steve. Now I understand why you spend so much time on here and don't have to work your knackers to the bone. Are you a well versed punter or do u have some inside info. I ask because my grandad was a prof gambler (as well as a rag and bone man) and he lost 32 flats in the mews in Kings road Kensington/chelsea on 1 card game.

Suffice to say I might even be able to tempt you to do some work with the money I would have if he had held on to those.

stevegunn

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 02:35:50 pm »
No but got a 12/1 winner at Ripon today Roker Park.

Here's one for tomorrow
Nottingham 1.40 Pusey Street Lady

We have a winner 8)

lands

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 09:45:41 pm »
Just got in and have purchased an 02 berlingo at 68000 for 2700 inc. of vat and happy with that. 'missed your recommendation steve, but well done for that. Any more coz I will definitely try the next.

Pete