Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Timmy Boy

Acid Rinse De odouriser
« on: May 31, 2007, 07:12:37 pm »
Hi all
Just received my june newsletter from Chemspec, in it they claim to have a product that rinses & deodourises as apposed to adding it in addition to the tank or prespraying. I was wondering if anyone has used this yet as I do a lot of care homes and it sounds ideal!
I mainly use Prochem products so I am not that up on other manufacturers. Also how do you chaps typically deal with odours such as cat pee or the human kind! Do you spray the de-odouriser on before, during or after extraction, your help would be appreciated.
Regards
Tim

stuart_clark

Re: Acid Rinse De odouriser
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 05:39:23 pm »
Hello there Tim
I use mainly Chemspec Products and yes the acid rinse deoderiser does work after cleaning the carpet,You just mist on after cleaning.
they are not very strong and the dilution rates are 30 ml per 5litres
saying that I have been using solutions M Power and getting exellent results all week, there is one Chemspec product called kill odour plus, it is a deodouriser and traffic lane cleaner in one, I have used this on contaminated carpets and have achieved exellent results! you just spray it down leave it for 10 mins or so then rinse out for cleaning and deodourising in one

Best regards Stu clark

Phillip Mold

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 05:55:02 pm »
Stu, could you clarify, do you pre spray with m-power, hwe then spray with dilute kill odour and hwe/rinse again?
Doing the best job in the world as well as I can

stuart_clark

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 01:35:35 am »
High there Tim
I would use the deodourised acicid rinse after cleaning with conventional chemicals such as Chemspecs formula 90 or formula 70 but not after cleaning with M Power it just dosent need it!
The Kill Odour Plus is quite a low PH of 8 so realy no rinse there either, unless you are applying stain protector !