Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bumper

STOCKPORT WINDOW CLEANING CONTRACTORS NICKING MY WORK
« on: April 17, 2007, 06:13:30 am »
They have now poached  5  of my worst houses, 3 stories high town house,at 3.50 each,he uses wfp,you think stockport cleaning contractors would have better work to do than poaching my houses for 3.50 ,its not tho i need the crap work its the way they go about it,i sold the work, with other work years ago, but the window cleaner who bought it phoned me up and droped the town houses and said i can have them few back for  free,they are a pain up the arse.

david wood

Re: STOCKPORT WINDOW CLEANING CONTRACTORS NICKING MY WORK
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 07:58:51 am »
hi bumper i work in stockport what part is your work in m8. dont think it will be me as i have no houses at 3.50 :o how did they pinch it did they under cut you or something

JM123

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 11:56:31 am »
3 storey townhouses for £3.50?? 

Are you sure you're not on another anti-wfp crusade again bumper?  Ypu'll have Squeeky to contend with if you are - he's one of us now!!
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

bumper

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 02:29:11 pm »
ive been doing them for 15 years just the fronts and some backs when they can be bothered to open the garages to let me through,i charge 6 pound front and back,its lounds lane offerton near pussin boots  pub

david wood

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 03:01:37 pm »
hi yes i no where you mean i just live round the corner from there . there pretty big propertys them . and do you clean much els in offerton or stockport and whats the company called whos got them .send me a email if you prefere m8

bumper

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 05:38:11 pm »
I do woodlands area, dovedale,beanleach estate,romley,marple,and go to vinnys butty bar Lisburn lane,the name that knicking my poopest work is, stockport window cleaning contractors,they have 2 vans with wfp systems in,shame on them, why big company like that doing crap work is beyond me?

david wood

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 05:53:48 pm »
maybe one of there lads who drives one of the vans is doing a bit on the side and not telling the boss, every customer is free to choose who cleans there windows but if some one is under cutting your prices thats very wrong, well you could go and kick his head in lol or just ring the boss up and have a word with him,i went to vinnies the other week and had a butttie and seen a window cleaners car there you dont have a black strip on your boot do you so you dont scrach your boot with your ladders thought it was a good idea

bumper

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 07:17:01 pm »
yes a kingfisher blue rover,go vinnys everyday at 8.00 am,might of seen you in there,you might of recognised 
 me from my photo lol

soapnshine

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 11:57:01 am »
IF YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE WILLING TO CHOP AND CHANGE THEN THEY ARE NOT WORTH HAVING MATE

r4g1t

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 02:43:14 pm »
hey woods ... did you manage to buy some work after you spoke to me, and hows steve

david wood

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2007, 05:21:51 pm »
hi there m8 hows things. works comeing on really well now thanks iam getting really busy.i spoke to steve a couple of weeks ago hes doing fine and still on the taxis.i think hes missing the windows though as hes asked to come out with me some time

david wood

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2007, 05:25:39 pm »
and nice meeting you today bumper.ial call in again soon .you can treat me to a breakfast ;D ;D

AuRavelling79

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2007, 05:33:41 pm »
Is that really you in your avatar Bumper? Enquiring minds need to know! ;D
It's a game of three halves!

david wood

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2007, 06:47:46 pm »
yes that is his photo hes a strange looking dude but a nice guy

bumper

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 07:03:37 pm »
Looks like you doing better than me mr woods lol with that nice new van,ill buy you a butty,but i carn't eat that bacon with my teeth,looks like paul cromptons got more work than me now after droping him off with a ladder everyday in the early  ninetys, and him canvassing aswell.See you soon