Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Count Phil

Tucker brush
« on: April 12, 2007, 04:31:22 pm »
I've used this for nearly a week and trust me. It blows the rest out the water. Honestly, big bird craps that normally need soaking etc just come straight of. Its texture and everything are just the best!

It really is as good as they say. (after you've changed the 5m jets into 2m((those yanks)) ).

Jeff Brimble

Re: Tucker brush
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 05:50:50 pm »
Is it the Dual trim you use ?

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 07:03:30 pm »
I know what you mean, my brushes are 17 months old now & are in great shape too.

Like you say they are wicked brushes. I have a spare mini pole for doing garage doors as i didn't want to risk contaminating my window brushes. It has a Vikin brush on, after a Tucker the Vikin is CR*P, how anyone rates them i dont know.

Macc

JM123

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 07:54:24 pm »
Tucker are the business, only thing is they are very expensive.

I'd recommend Gaz's brushes, much cheaper and way better than Vikan and the Facelift brush.
Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

NWH

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 08:08:55 pm »
Never used a tucker brush,can you screw them straight on a normal thread.The ones i`ve seen it dosen`t look like you can.

H h20

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 08:18:42 pm »
Never used a tucker brush,can you screw them straight on a normal thread.The ones i`ve seen it dosen`t look like you can.

Nigel,
i don`t think you can,they are fitted to a bar that runs across the brush that has the jets in,
so the brushes will be supplied flat but if anyone wants to use a Tucker or similar brush that does`nt have a thread i can supply a fitment to fit to the brush then it can be screwed straight onto the pole,
Gaz

NWH

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 08:20:24 pm »
Well done Gaz,i`ll see how i go with the others first.