Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

H h20

DI vessel pressure
« on: March 29, 2007, 04:34:14 pm »
My static filter set up is a Merlin and a 29L DI vessel that fills my van tank
but i am near on completeing my trailer set up but i have installed a DI vessel in it,
the way i have set it up is tank to pump/varistream to DI vessel to hose,
i have an off/tap on the end of my hose,
my question is does anyone else have this set up and when they shut off the tap does their pump shut off instantly and when they open the tap do you get a blast of water due to pressure build up from the DI vessel,
Gaz

SherwoodCleaningSe

Re: DI vessel pressure
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 04:44:46 pm »
I have a varistream set up with no di.  I don't think the di will make that much difference to the results you are looking for.  The pump shuts off about 5-10 secs after you turn the tap off.  You hear it laboring for a bit and then the varistream shuts it off.  Yes you do get pressure build up, for the first 1 or 2 seconds you get a blast and then it calms down.  I have a varistream 2.

Simon

H h20

Re: DI vessel pressure
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 08:56:02 pm »
I don`t know if i worded it right before but what i need to know is,
is anyone using a DI vessel after their pump and also has an on/off tap on their hose and when you shut off the tap does your pump stop and does the vessel build up with pressure and then when you turn the tap back on do you get a blast of water,Gaz