Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Davew

Gooseneck?
« on: March 25, 2007, 09:08:22 am »
Anyone supplying a ninety degree gooseneck? I have Gardeners aluminium ones but the angle is not quite right for conservatory roofs. Needs to be fairly big to give plenty of space to allow for the bend in my pole at full stretch.

H h20

Re: Gooseneck?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 09:15:43 am »
Hi Dave,
i am working on an extension for the adjustable necks so you can position them at what ever angle you like,  ;D
Gaz  ;)

Ian_Giles

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 09:34:34 am »
Dave,

Twist the gooseneck around...or should I say twist the brush ??? Or even twist and fiddle with both brush and gooseneck!!
And adjust the plastic angle joint accordingdly, depends on the roof of course, but you'd be surprised at what you can do.

I have the same setup, and I've adjusted the gooseneck to allow me to get into some VERY deepset windows with deep sills (18 inches at least)

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 08:09:33 pm »
You can always screw on one of the angle adapters below onto the end of your aluminium gooseneck and then screw your brush onto the angle adapter this will allow you to get virtually any angle you want.