Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

petski2

Doh suppliers again!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: March 20, 2007, 04:58:52 pm »
Jees I have got to have a rant cos this has now happened to me from 4 yes 4 different suppliers. >:( >:( >:(
They promise next day delivery and never have they actually been delivered next day >:(
I placed an order last Thursday worth just short of £800,this order included a 29ft Facelift pole.
Placing the order Thurs should mean the order was sent either Friday or at worst Monday.
Its now Tuesday 17.00 and no sign.
What got me angry first was the fact that I called on Friday to make sure the goods will be with me by Mon or Tues latest only to be told they dont have a Facelift pole in stock and cant say when they will.Now this isnt the problem,the problem is the fact that they never thought to ring me and tell me this fact.
Sorry for the rant but as iv said about certain suppliers in the past on this forum a little communication goes a long way >:( >:(
Iv just emailed the supplier in question and told them to cancel the order if they cant guarantee it will be with me tomorrow ::)

Biscute

Re: Doh suppliers again!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2007, 07:32:24 pm »
Come on mate name and shame! If they provide poor service we should know.
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

macmac

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 07:39:36 pm »
yep, name & shame, they were quick enough to take your money.

tony

kiral1404

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 08:47:33 pm »
Similar problem with Northern Tools

I ordered a high pressure lance and 25l of tfr last monday12th (next day delivery) nothing by thursday, so i phoned them up and and she upped the priority and said it would go out that day hopefully.

I received the lance yesterday and the tfr today.

Won't be using them again.

As for Ro-man and gardiners and clean-tech immediate, you can't fault them

petski2

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 08:56:05 pm »
Iv said it many times and ill say it again.
Its not the fact that the next day deadline isnt met its the fact that they dont tell you the bloody stuff is still in their warehouse while you are sat at home like an idiot not earning any money waiting to see the delivery van pull up. ::)

eddie d

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2007, 10:50:10 pm »
the only suppliers ive found to be honest  and helpfull are gardinerpoles .

AuRavelling79

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 11:26:48 pm »

I've found soapnational, cleantech and aquatech to be honest and helpful.
It's a game of three halves!

Paul Coleman

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 11:29:24 pm »

I've found soapnational, cleantech and aquatech to be honest and helpful.

I've found Gardiners (on the one time I have bought from them), and soap national just great.  To that list I would like to add Omnipole.

brett walker

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 12:07:22 am »
Ordered a pole from Ionics Monday after 2pm it arrived tuesday about 7.45am now thats fast 8)

most suppliers are normally good i think the one with the best reputation is Garniner poles  ;)

regards

Brett

Biscute

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 07:34:29 am »
Iv order some water tanks from cleantech yesterday they seem to be very imformative, i also orders a new backpack system from purereflection.co.uk, their prices seem good il let you know what ther service is like.
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Central Window Cleaners

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 10:49:25 am »
I have found Soapnational and Midlandladders always deliver on time. I have used them for 4 years now.