Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mr. S

Pricing Rebates on windows
« on: March 19, 2007, 08:23:20 pm »
Does anybody ever get asked to clean rebates on windows?

Ive been asked to clean these on one of my customers (by rebates i mean, as you open the window it is the edges where the window fits into the frame). 2 windows on the house are really mildewy inside these rebates so what is a fair price?

carl stanton

Re: Pricing Rebates on windows
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 08:28:57 pm »
yes i do, all the time, it does make a diffrence, when the window is left open! erm price, well i've have been to cheep for to long so thats a bad start, but it all depends on how long it may take you, how clean they want it ie a wipe over or the sparkle, say at least the price of the window, as in what you charge to clean for a normal wash, if not twice the price, you will live and learn by it.

Mike_G

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 08:53:17 pm »
Done a couple. I would say at least twice the price of window

Mr. S

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 10:47:32 pm »
I thought i might have got a few more replies people !!??

Never mind, my evaluation of this over the past couple of days is as follows:

If the client cant be bothered to do it themselves, then within reason i can quote a price that i want!

Bearing in mind it would be done from the inside ( health & safety) it would mean, having to be careful of carpets, ornaments etc!

I estimate it would take me 1/2 hour, SO does £20- £25  sound ok?

It would be worth doing it then, maybe, otherwise ill stick to cleaning with my wfp