Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ronaldo

Re: Which 18 footer is best?
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2007, 06:33:31 pm »
What is the price of an 18 ft facelift please?
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !

master cleaner

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2007, 06:48:12 pm »
;D I meant I couldn't find an 18' CF pole which is what GLR said he used. I saw the 19' GF there.

Reading other posts by GLR such as this one.......http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=31869.0#msg249235

He uses a 34ft Facelift carbon which he breaks down to use at 18ft for 90% of the time ;)

sorry bonzer yes thats what i do it means that i have got an 18ft 24ft 30ft and 34ft all in 1 pole
this i find to be economical and also as the poles are so light i am less tired at the end of the day

Ronaldo i paid £170 for a 18ft gf but i didnt want a brush as i use gazes brushes also i had plastic adjustable necks fitted instead of the facelift gooseneck .
money well spent as if the pole breaks i just replace the section that breaks ( not that i have had to yet ) instead of replacing the pole which i have had to do with other poles.

thanx
gary

ronaldo

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2007, 07:13:36 pm »
Thanks for that Gary, i,m looking for a nice light one to see if it eases my elbow trouble up that i get now and then.
A bad days fishing is better than a good days work !