Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simbag

Van Racks / Hooks
« on: February 23, 2007, 09:02:32 pm »
I was just wondering if anyone has found a good product, or has any good tips to buy or build an internal pole carrier. I have seen one for sale, but don't really want to fork out 100 odd quid for it. Brodex do one: http://www.brodexbms.co.uk/accessories.htm

I did think about trying to adapt some tool hooks you can get for the garage and trying to fix them somehow.
Any other suggestions? It'll be for a peugeot expert.

Thanks in advance

Simon

EasyClean

Re: Van Racks / Hooks
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 10:28:07 pm »
If you should decide to splash out on a decent internal pole carrier then Ionics make a good one that is stainless steel construction, holds a minimum of 4 poles and is very sturdy in case you are interested. Don't ask me how much it costs because I really can't remember how much I paid for it!
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!

simbag

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 11:17:31 pm »
Is there an image of this anywhere?

EasyClean

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 12:31:22 am »
No image anywhere. You can always ask at the Ionics stand at the NEC cleaning show in Birmingham next month if you are visiting or phone Ionics up and ask about their internal pole holders. They're not cheap but they are very good!
Losing a customer is like waiting for the next bus, another one will come along shortly!

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 07:36:20 am »
I have made 4 pole carriers using downpipe from b & q costing about £36 for all parts used have a look at my previous posts

Davew

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 07:51:27 am »
I've just got lengths of straps left over from the ones I tied my tank down with, strung accross the width of my van in the roof.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2007, 06:11:46 pm »
I've just got lengths of straps left over from the ones I tied my tank down with, strung accross the width of my van in the roof.

I was just about to go on about gutter clips and self tapping screws but that is so obvious! Why didn't I think of this?
It's a game of three halves!

sair

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 06:31:40 pm »
i use the cobra clips similar to what ionics hold r/o on with 

think there £10 for 2
Essentially Pure Ltd