Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleanimperial

ashbys prespray
« on: February 27, 2007, 02:22:31 pm »
Hi do any of you use Ashby’s prespray I would appreciate your views. thank's

jason t

Re: ashbys prespray
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 04:08:49 pm »
yes i used it and did not find it any good. the problem been after you extract you have to use a finish spray and its time cosuming and you have to use different chemicals when cleaning upholstery and its a pain keep swapping stuff you need to find a prespray which allows you to spray  carpets then extract then go without any of this finish spray nonsense

AquaMagic

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 04:47:13 pm »
Never tried it but i would say if you are looking for something that will produce a good result on everything, forget it, the nearest thing that works on a good range of fibres and fabrics are microsplitters and colloidal cleaners, however these have limitations and i find that on occasion a deturgent based cleaner is needed.  But you are doing the right thing by trying, just make sure you keep trying untull you find something that you like as you will get a million different opinions on here.  You will find that most suppliers will send a small sample for you to try out it you ask them.

Dene

Robert Watson

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 05:03:26 pm »
Find myself using Prochems Prespray Gold on most jobs.
Just love it when coffee and other dodgy stains vanish with agitation.
Not all the time of course. 
The Kitchen Door Centre

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 05:24:04 pm »

I switch to MS and get similar results for less hassle. What about the acid spray thing, it only takes seconds but seems a bit hit and miss, not sure it's as effective as an acid rinse.

I find other suppliers provide cheaper products and lower min order for free delivery.

Best thing about their range is the Jasmin fragrance, anyone else do this?