Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

would you clean frames on

£5 house
2.1%
1 (2.1%)
£10 house
12.8%
6 (12.8%)
£15 house
4.3%
2 (4.3%)
never clean frames
10.6%
5 (10.6%)
always clean frames
70.2%
33 (70.2%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Voting closed: February 04, 2007, 09:28:09 pm

brett walker

Re: would you clean the frames on a
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2007, 11:26:56 pm »
If you are cleaning the frames trad try using a damp microfibre works fine for me

Brett.

master cleaner

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2007, 11:31:35 pm »
WOW there is a difference in window cleaners.

i personally have been wfp for 2 years now and my policy is , minimun £8 house , i charge £5 extra if they have their frames cleaned every time and if not i charge £3 extra per frame and door.
and before anybody jumps on me i am a good window cleaner who has been doing it for 12 yrs , most window cleaners in my area dont do frames but i offer the option .

i have got some low priced houses £3.50-£5 house which i wouldnt do the frames unless paid extra. i earn at least £20 per hour so to do the frames on these low paid houses would lower my pay which i am not willing to do

i am always picking houses up by word of mouth some want their frames others dont

so YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR  PAY FOR FRAMES AND GET THEM CLEANED , PAY FOR GLASS AND GET IT CLEANED.

WORKS FOR ME

gary

Bazzy1999

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2007, 11:34:39 pm »
Brett... " We dont cut corners we clean them " is it ok for me to use that on my van, im only asking coz i dont know who has the rights for it if theres any and i dont want anyones backs up about it.

Bazz...

KarlJones

You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

rhys11

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2007, 10:28:23 am »
i allways clean frames WFP just takes 2 sec :)
rhys

steveaqua

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2007, 10:34:05 am »
i never clean a whole house for a fiver but all my customers have their frames cleaned, front doors, back doors and sometimes the porches around the front doors as well (depends on how much thier paying) we are in a time is money business and if you feel the customer is paying for enough of your time by only cleaning the glass then thats down to you, i personally would clean the whole window and frame and just up thier price or find some better priced customers

brett walker

Re: would you clean the frames on a New
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2007, 09:03:31 pm »
Brett... " We dont cut corners we clean them " is it ok for me to use that on my van, im only asking coz i dont know who has the rights for it if theres any and i dont want anyones backs up about it.

Bazz...

Hi Baz 8)

its ok by me but i dont know who has the rights to it either, i do know that trevor knight uses it, heritage? Gaza macc and myself personally i think we can all use it as long as we live up to the name of it  ;)

Brett