Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

marc al

Re: Financial_Sucide?
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2007, 10:09:44 pm »
  Justturn up and do them, I have started doind this and only had comments of not wanting my job in this weather, or you deserve a medal for working in this.

If they do start to say anything just tel them as GSW does, it really is that simple.

Marc

pete albion

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2007, 10:35:33 pm »
how about you tell all new customers, you clean in all weathers and if they don't want that then they should ask someone else, and to all excisting customers, that to keep providing a good professional service to them you need to work in all weathers ,
 but wait until the good weather befor telling them this.

oh, and tell them that cleaning in all weathers means that maybe in the whole year you'll clean there windows maybe two or three times in the rain.
But say it in a very nice friendly way

Pj

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2007, 10:42:25 pm »
I've got it!  Tell your customers you clean in all weathers except bad, then turn up all the time and when they say it's bad you say it's not that bad.

gaza

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2007, 10:44:42 pm »
TELL THEM THEY GET THE FINAL RINSE FOR FREE. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
When Im water fed poleing and it starts raining I carryon ,NEVER HAD 1 COMPLAIN
YET.

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2007, 01:27:36 am »
I've got it!  Tell your customers you clean in all weathers except bad, then turn up all the time and when they say it's bad you say it's not that bad.

Hahaha, SO true, that really works, they say, man it's chucking down,....I'm like, yea it's allright today, not raining as hard as I thought!  ;D

lee_dewing

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2007, 05:08:54 pm »
thanks to everyone for your opinions thanks shiner I like your wording.
I've run out of time to read all responses so i've printed off rest, i use internet at library not on net hope to get a laptop this year.

Russ_clark & Gsw I live waltham abbey essex M25 junction26, i have work in waltham abbey, loughton, chingford mainly.

Thanks again to everyone I will fine tune letter and post back on this post, if it's of use to others.
I'm gonna go the cowardly custard way and not give to all customers just people who protest, a case of cross that bridge when i come to it.
  I'm telling all new customers I work in all weathers.

Oh yeh thought of saving inside work for really  bad weather days do you think this is pratical?
i.e when asked by a customer about doing inside work say i do inside work but only when weather's so bad I can't work outside, let me take your details and I'l put you on list i charge 50% extra to do inside.

anyone run their round like this?

also anyone got tips about commercial work i.e what to charge and obviously their not as concerned about poor weather.

any advice greatly recieved.
thanks again all and have a good weekend
Lee :)
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle