Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bazzy1999

Re: Poxy Stick on plastic stips
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2007, 09:04:55 pm »
Last time i used super glue on glass it sort of burnt it made it look all hazzy...."no i wasnt sniffing it"

Bazz...

pjulk

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2007, 10:58:22 pm »
i also suffer this problem with one of my customers when they fall off i just leave them off and lt them stick them back on.  They were worse when i was trad not so bad now i do wfp

I was thinking of doing that i may just tell her i can't find the stuff they put it on with and get her to call the company out who put the windows in.

Paul

brett walker

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2007, 11:45:46 pm »
i also suffer this problem with one of my customers when they fall off i just leave them off and lt them stick them back on.  They were worse when i was trad not so bad now i do wfp

I was thinking of doing that i may just tell her i can't find the stuff they put it on with and get her to call the company out who put the windows in.

Paul

thats best let the company do it  ;)

brett

Pat Purcell

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2007, 12:45:29 am »
Paul, Did you not get on with the gorilla glue or is it just not right for this ???
Boston USA    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Cork Ireland

pjulk

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2007, 01:05:46 am »
No that was for leaded windows.
I have not ordered any as the customer decided to have a glazier do it.

The only downside i can see though with the gorilla glue it takes about 4 hours to dry.

Paul

john tomkins

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2007, 05:08:25 pm »
I used gorilla glue today as I tried to do a favour by clipping some guttering back into a bracket on a conservatory and managed to crack one side, got the gorilla glue out, glued it up, temporalily taped it in place, cleaned the rest of the house, 15 mins later solid as a rock.....excellent stuff :)