Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleaning co

omipole
« on: December 26, 2006, 09:06:33 am »
hi anyone can giv me info on thier power poles,  do they change the fittings to take a high pressure pipe?  thet dont really explain on web site , also can u still use it for normal pure water cleaning ?if it will it save me buying to diffrent types of poles and fittings
cheers gary
p.s were are they based no info on site,also anyone know of a dealer in essex who stocks there powerpole and fittings

drakestar!

Re: omipole
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 10:13:15 am »
there near croydon s london power poles r way 2 heavy

cleaning co

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 10:23:28 am »
it be mainly for conser cleans     u recon it still be to heavy  i was gooner get 24ft one

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 10:59:32 am »
Cannot put direct links into this site so do a google search for omnipole.com and press Im feeling lucky button

or can I ......... ?     , as above maybe its too heavy http://www.omnipole.com/new_powerpole_system.htm for daily wfp ing

Paul Coleman

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 11:04:34 am »
I do use their 24 foot pole as my standard pole.  The power pole is certainly OK for window cleaning with pure water.
I like the versatility of these poles as it is relatively easy to remove a brush from the end and replace it with all manner of things (supplied by Omnipole) depending what you need to do.  Not sure about the high pressure question but you can ask them when they re-open after the break.
Not sure about the weight as I've not tried any other poles yet but I will be on the hunt for a durable, rigid, 18 foot lightweight pole after the break as most of my work could be done with an 18 footer.  I don't regard the power pole as excessively heavy but that might be because I haven't really tried anything else so can't compare properly.

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 11:14:25 am »
hi i use a 24 powerpole and 36 powerpole  good solid piece of kit  will take alot of use before they ware out all the parts can be replaced and sections can be removed if you want, As to the weight issue I don't think they are too bad you do get used to it. There are loads of accessories that you can buy high pressure kit though its a bit more expensive than the standard kit

brett walker

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2006, 08:56:28 pm »
I have been interested in the power pole myself as i am ready for a new pole but will be checking them all out at the nec birmingham show.  I have also heard Facelift are quite good

Brett

Bazzy1999

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2006, 09:10:55 pm »
brett

When is the next show?

Bazz...

brett walker

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2006, 09:23:06 pm »
brett

When is the next show?

Bazz...

hi bazz

13-15 march 2007 nec birmingham

www.cleaningshow.co.uk

hope to see you there

regards

Brett

Bazzy1999

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2006, 09:26:44 pm »
Cheers brett
I was hoping it would be sooner than that as i want to set up my van very soon.
But i still think i will go anyway.

Cheers

Bazz...

brett walker

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2006, 04:01:37 pm »
any one use facelift pole ???

brett