Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jeff1

Re: Did my first wfp work yesterday for payment,second one today with pic's
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2006, 12:40:21 pm »
Thanks Tony
Looks like in the new year its another brush for me ;)
I did plan on buying some more brushes, along with plenty of spares including poles. Thanks for putting my bill up  ;D ;D

P®oPole™

« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2006, 01:06:35 pm »
hi jeff
i've used oval vikans for nearly 3 years & always thought they were fine, i read a few posts with propole (i think) slagging them off & blarting on about how you must get the right tool for the job etc.etc. and i still thought "well they work fine for me" ( i'd never used anything else)
BUT- having got a facelift pole & brush, i have to say that i AGREE with him 110%!!! forget the pole, the brush alone is worth its weight in gold. i honestly can't beleive what a massive difference this has made to my work. i do a LOT of sash windows and always struggled to get into the corners and right up to the top of the bottom window (recessed), and did have problems with overspray etc.
i now see clearly what propole means, you have total accuracy with this brush, no overspray, gets right into any corner and to be honest just does a far, far better job as a whole. i get round my work loads faster, i couldn't be without it anymore. if you were to try a brush like this jeff you would see exactly what i mean, this is only a standard facelift brush too, i would think that these here Gaz brushes and the likes are probably better.
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
it's a good position your in being able to nip home to top up too.

regards

tony

;)

Never doubt the Pro mate ;D

ProPole

macmac

« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2006, 02:44:43 pm »
too right matey.  ;)
i also fully agree with your point of how long a brush lasts not being the priority factor but more so of how good it is to start with. if this facelift brush only lasted 3 months i would be more than happy to buy another, as with this (proper) brush i get through my work tons faster with better results too!!!

cheers the pro, so what brush would you recommend me oh lord? ;D ;D

tony