Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

j.v. price ltd

wfp use.
« on: December 20, 2006, 06:43:45 pm »
Has anyone ever had a customer complain about wasting water when using a wfp system. We cleaned a large companies premisi today that wanted them used to save cost over hydraulic platform and trad.

Then we had someone from the office come out and say y are you wasting so much water as the old people used just a couple of buckets of water,

Can,t please everyone.......

macleod

Re: wfp use.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 06:44:53 pm »
just use a brush, & no water and everyone is happy  ;)

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 06:50:14 pm »
ha ha

:)

chrismroberts

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 06:51:56 pm »
Is there such a thing as actually "wasting" water? Surely any water that runs off the windows is absorbed into the ground and eventually makes its way back to the rivers where it evaporates into the atmosphere and falls as rain again.... filling the resevoirs with water that then fills your tank and is used to clean windows again......?!

mark f

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 06:54:48 pm »
err nice thought but most probably sits in the ground and dries up in the ground. One false claim for wfp is that it is enviromentally friendly. Chucking 100's of litres of the most precious liquid on the planet about is not friendly. But i dont tell the customers that!!

macleod

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 06:55:20 pm »
remember the guys who cleaned the Thames Water Office during the drought?

national media thought it was a waste of water...

chrismroberts

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 06:59:33 pm »
I was always taught that there is no more - or no less - water on Earth now than there was a thousand years ago.... and the same water that we're using to clean windows now will be doing the rounds in another thousand years.  Surely water never disappears... it simply evaporates?

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 07:02:23 pm »
I guess when it comes out of a tap people look at it as a waste.

I couldn't argue with the lady though you can clean a lot of windows trad for the same it takes just to do one with wfp.

We over come the problem on this site by collecting rain water in 1000 litre tanks from the roofs of the warehouse and offices so use this as a way out if anyone asks oh and if you do it will save you money on your water bill...

Wozza

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 07:40:01 pm »
Next time you clean the windows..... just blow on them instead....see if they come out and complain about the hot air on the glass.. ;D

Some people just like to complain no matter what way you do them....!

Wozza ;)

Lee.

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2006, 08:53:46 am »
With the polar ice caps melting we are doing our bit to stop the world from flooding!

;D

chrismroberts

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2006, 03:30:32 pm »
I like the logo Lee!