Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chrismroberts

First impressions of WFP
« on: December 19, 2006, 04:22:20 pm »
Hi all,

I went out yesterday for the morning with a friend in Yorkshire who has a WFP round, so just thought I'd share my thoughts. I really dont want to start a trad vs wfp debate, but I know a few of you were interested to know how I got on :)

It was the first time I've used WFP, but had a chance to do 3 or 4 houses with it with a variety of different windows: lots of leadings, some patio doors, sash windows and a conservatory.  I've gotta say, I was very impressed!! :) It felt really, really strange soaking the windows and walking away leaving them wet, they looked like they'd been rained on!  However, later inspection showed they were pretty much spotless. The first couple of windows I did dried a little spotted, but I think that was because I didn't rinse them thoroughly enough.

Although I was pretty slow and not massively efficient, I can really see how much time can be saved with a little practice, especially on leaded windows.  My neck really ached LOL, but I think I'd probably get used to that too. Can't wait to get myself a system! :)