Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Barry Livingstone

survey software ?
« on: December 17, 2006, 01:18:00 am »
 battery printer & survey software 

Am looking for the Carpet cleaners matrix programme.

Basically its like the Fast Track boys use.You go in and survey the house put in all measurements into the lap top and it works out price for you,you then print it out for the cuatomer, very professional.All battery opertation,but comes with mains chargers as well and carry case.
Good  for use with higher end customers.

anybody no where i can get my hands on this system? ???

Carpet, Upholstery cleaning & hard floor cleaning.
                     Fife, perth and tayside.

Ian Gourlay

Re: survey software ?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 09:38:56 am »
Thought about doing the same with my Palm and battery printer but personally I do not think it would look professional as print out looks like a till receipt.

In  my opinion its quicker to fill survey form in  and then fill your solutions form in by hand

Kev Loomes

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 02:17:53 pm »
Hi James

This is what we use, we have a HP deskjet 460. There are 2 types, one with battery one without. The one with battery comes with bluetooth card as standard which is the dogs nuts - no wires at all ;D

The software we use is off fastrack, but isnt perfect. It does the biz, but we found an error on it that when you run a worksheet (job date etc with final price) it sometimes misses bits out and we have lost a few quid becauseof such >:( You also can only run it on Access 97 which is a pain cos when you put office on your pc you have to initially have office 97 in the first place - and keep the access from this 97 edition.

Printer was approx £200.00 from pixmania.co.uk (cheapest we found), laptops are quite cheap now, we got one for £200-£300 (Lenovo). Not great but perfect for quotes.

Anyway, it is great even with the prob's (we just leave them with quoted shhets that you can print off which does suffice). I'm afraid I couldnt let you have a copy otherwise I'll be done!! Although in saying that I'm sure ebay had a few of these around?

Hope this helps

Kev

*paul_moss

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 03:38:03 pm »
James
I have a lap top for sale and will include the customer matrix software with it and Quickbooks accounts as well ( does all your busines accounts and customer data base.
It is a Dell inspiron 1200 in excellent  condition and a good spec.£250 plus post.
email me if your interested at paul@mosscleaning.co.uk
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

Kev Loomes

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 03:51:12 pm »
Hi Paul

What version (year) of Quickbooks do you have?

*paul_moss

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 03:52:13 pm »
Kev version 8
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk

Kev Loomes

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 04:09:53 pm »
If its a recent version, fancy doing me a copy at a nice price (or think of it as an early xmas present lol :P)

*paul_moss

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 04:13:02 pm »
Kev its not the latest version. But the upgrades have very little differences.Quickbooks just like taking £250 off your hands.This one does all the stuff you need for small or med size businesses.
email me
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk

Kev Loomes

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2006, 05:18:54 pm »
Paul

Sent you an e mail ;)

Barry Livingstone

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2006, 03:57:38 am »
Kev

I have just listened to the fast track cd......(about fell asleep....Kiddin fast track)

i was thinking about joining up but i think i could do the same without the cost.

I mean i could use the money more wisely and invest in the marketing system diy.

I JUST NEED THE SOFTWARE FOR THE LAPTOP THANKS :o :o :o

Am not nocking FT i think its good but come on £5.00 a square meter for domestic carpets in countryside fife i think not. not even in Edinburgh would you get that :o :o

I have enough ideas from what i have read up on to go it alone. having spent the last 3 mths looking at cc ads online YP and checking out all the website you all advertise i have too say a big thank you to all on this forum as i recon i have cherry picked from the best in the business ;D ;D ;)

So at the turn of the year i will put it into practice. So watch out cc's in Edinburgh,Fife,Perth and Dundee.

Peace to you all have a merry xmas  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
                     Fife, perth and tayside.

*paul_moss

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2006, 04:59:05 pm »
James
email me and I will sort some software for you.
mosscleaning@btinternet.com
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk

Barry Livingstone

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 12:54:34 pm »
done ;) ;)
                     Fife, perth and tayside.