Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

markybop

Marks & Spencer Scotland
« on: November 12, 2006, 05:21:40 pm »
Theres a new M&S opening next to the argos I clean an just wondered if any one else cleans a M&S store or is it a national company who have the contract for them all?
Any info would be appreciated ta.
splish-splash....give me the cash!

Mike_G

Re: Marks & Spencer Scotland
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 06:00:46 pm »
Dont think it is national and if it is they sub out the work. The guys that do my local store are independant.

markybop

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 06:25:28 pm »
Any ideas about how goin about to tender for it??????
splish-splash....give me the cash!

Mike_G

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 07:47:00 pm »
Pop in and ask if they need a window cleaner a week or two before they open.(The store manager should be there by then) Chances are they will have got the cleaning side of things sorted by then and they may well have the windows as well but will probably be looking to sub it out.

sair

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 08:39:21 pm »
youll need to call intial or rentakil they own the contracts
Essentially Pure Ltd

TDW

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 10:09:40 pm »
Yes Initial Rentakil have every contract in the UK for M&S. They have a separate company called InitialRentokil window cleaning that deals with just the window cleaning. They are based in Brunswick place in London. I do 2 M&S for them.

idealrob

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2006, 10:20:26 pm »
most of what was said is true, and as for the window cleaning they sub it out. But a new M&S store has just opened in a out of town park,Teesside park, near iddlesbrough  the largest one opened in the UK this year, and they have employed their own store  cleaners, not initial. This is going back to 20 years ago. I dont know who does the window cleaning at this store, but will try and find out.

Robert t