Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

Which do you prefer?

Trolley
Van Mount
Both
None

S_RICHARDSON

Trolley vs Van Mount
« on: November 11, 2006, 08:40:12 am »
We only use van mounts we've never used trolleys!!!

What do you use??

pylofm

Re: Trolley vs Van Mount
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 08:47:57 am »
I have a Freedom Trolley and a van mount, this set-up allows me to cover the many oddities that I am finding....The Trolley is great for pedestrian area's and the van mount is used for most other work. ;D

Londoner

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 09:24:20 am »
I have a trolley but I use it as a van mount most of the time now. I think its just natural progression.
Eventually, and I don't think it will be that long I will have outgrown the trolley but it was a stage I had to go through to get started on WFP

Paul Coleman

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 09:39:09 am »
We only use van mounts we've never used trolleys!!!

What do you use??

I use both.  The trolley doesn't get used much these days.  My trolley battery has been in the trolley for about 3 months without recharge.  That's an indicator of how little I use it.  I do carry a spare battery around with me though.

Ian_Giles

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 12:21:20 pm »
I have a trolley but I use it as a van mount most of the time now. I think its just natural progression.
Eventually, and I don't think it will be that long I will have outgrown the trolley but it was a stage I had to go through to get started on WFP

Ditto ;)
Van mount for me now, but my situ was identical to Vince's, once I started to make enough money I bought a brand new van (ok...lease purchased :-\) and upgraded to a van mount.
I've not used my trolley for so long now that I honestly cannot remember when I did ::)
I know of one couple (husband and wife team) who have a van mount but almost always use their 2 Omnitrolleys, they do mostly domestic and whack out really good money between them.
I think a lot of it comes down to how you organise things.
A trolley working out the back of a car is hard work, but out the back of a well set up van its a doddle.

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

pjulk

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 08:06:27 pm »
I use a van system mostly but i still have some jobs ( couple a week ) that are quicker and easier with the trolley.

But for 95% of my work its got to be the van system.

Paul

S_RICHARDSON

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 08:08:53 pm »
Come on then who was it , was it you squeaks how voted none to the poll or was it someone else!!