Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

drew86

help cant stop rinseing
« on: October 12, 2006, 05:21:33 pm »
How do I stop myself rinseing the windows when I can quite clearly see they are clean.
I know it sounds stupid but I am getting to third cleans now and the windows are hardly dirty, just a bit of dirt on frames but i keep rinseing like i am on a first clean.
Drew.
It was this big.

fishman

Re: help cant stop rinseing
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 05:24:52 pm »
Keep rinsing, you are maintaining your obviously good work, as sure as egg is eggs first time you dont someone will notice and complain!

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 05:29:02 pm »
How do I stop myself rinseing the windows when I can quite clearly see they are clean.
I know it sounds stupid but I am getting to third cleans now and the windows are hardly dirty, just a bit of dirt on frames but i keep rinseing like i am on a first clean.
Drew.
simple........ just turn off your pump ;D
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

drew86

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 05:29:31 pm »
I think thats exactly why I do it, especialy if customer is at home, feel as tho its to quick aswell as being 100% sure the windows are clean.
Drew
It was this big.

P®oPole™

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 05:30:44 pm »
You only need to rinse once on maintance cleans mate, do the frames or at least top frame and transome bar(s) one scrub, one rinse, and done (scrubbing once and rinsing once is fine depending on location and how clean the window is)

ProPole

RO-Sheen

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 05:36:09 pm »
I didnt know we didnt need to rinse on 2nd, 3rd, 4th etch cleans!!!!

I always quickly go over the frames, then glass, quick rinse and then sills every time. The whole thing takes about 30 seconds for an average new build house window.

does anybody else always rinse????
Formerly known as GARGAAX

Pj

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 05:56:55 pm »
Always.

Wash 'n Rinse, wash 'n rinse.

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 07:33:58 pm »
Yes, you must always rinse, but it took me six or seven months before I felt confident to just scrub once and rinse once.

Even now, I'll generally rinse twice if the glass is of the beading type.  I rinse brush on, then if I see a pattern of droplets left by the brush, rinse again with the brush off.