Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

vistech

filling up backpack
« on: October 08, 2006, 11:25:33 pm »
ive got a van mounted reach and wash system but im thinking of getting  a backpack aswell.how long would it take to fill up from my van and how much do they hold and how long does a full barrel last also best place to buy  from and price.phew i only had one question originally.
thanks martin

WavieDavie

Re: filling up backpack
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 11:38:57 pm »
how much do they hold

4 US gallons, which is just over 15 litres

This is to the SRS 540 http://www.shurflo.com/pages/new_industrial/industrial/agriculture/subcategories/ProPack.html cos I can't find the link for the current SRS 600
Someone else will be along to tell you the differences, but I'm up at 6am and can't be bothered searching for stuff - Night night

PS you'll find new ones from US on eBay  at cheap rates, but factor in the P+P, customs import tax, and the fact that you'll have to get a GB adaptor and it doesn't seem like such a good deal. Some GB firms sell them, but just keep an eye out for them being sold cheap on here or eBay after folk decide they're not all they're cracked up to be in the easy-to-use stakes
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk

markybop

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 06:20:08 pm »
takes only seconds to filla bakpak wi a barrell, glug glug!
I can do 8-10 tops wi 1 fill, there 3 bed semis
splish-splash....give me the cash!

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 06:31:25 pm »
takes only seconds to filla bakpak wi a barrell, glug glug!
I can do 8-10 tops wi 1 fill, there 3 bed semis

That's a lot more than me; I do around three to five houses with one fill.

markybop

Re: filling up backpack New
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2006, 08:11:55 pm »
cleaned 75 tops 2day wi the bakpak and was averaging 7-8 tops to a fill ;D
necks killin me though, ny1 else suffer? :-\
ma mate was cleanin bottoms traditional and he was only doin 4 bottoms to my 8 tops, had to keep stoppin an givin him a hand, but it gave ma back an neck a wee rest!
splish-splash....give me the cash!