Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Chris Cottrell

A DI chamber for one of my customers
« on: August 07, 2006, 08:56:14 pm »
One of my customers insists on using a hosepipe to water the plants and wash down the floor in the pool house and this time round when I went to clean the windows they were in a right state, their TDS from the tap must be around 500 so you can imagine, it took so long to remove it I charged them extra for the clean , but along with the conversation with the customer of how to avoid this came the interest in whether a DI chamber fitted to their tap would help to reduce the staining on the glass, now I know it will but how long it will last is another story even if it was a 25l chamber, but still she is interested in the running costs of having such an Item installed

Now I know where to get one and were to get the resin but does anyone have any advertising literature on DI Cylinders that I can pass on to the customer to convince her that this would be a reasonable solution

I also wonder if anyone has any thoughts on whether it would be a resonable idea for me to get it and maintain it for her and charge her rent for the Cylinder and maintanance,relieving her of getting in to the in's & out's of water quality maintainance

Chris

matt

Re: A DI chamber for one of my customers
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 08:58:33 pm »
what would stop her from just cleaning the windows with it, and binning you

i wouldnt touch the idea

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 09:02:07 pm »
I think the thing that would stop them from cleaning their own windows Matt is the size of the property , I started at 07.30 today an finished at 17.00hrs .... not a quick job at all

matt

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 09:39:37 pm »
I think the thing that would stop them from cleaning their own windows Matt is the size of the property , I started at 07.30 today an finished at 17.00hrs .... not a quick job at all

fair enough