Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Scottish Cleaning Service

Re: Cleaning White PVC Front Doors
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2024, 04:28:58 pm »
Scottish Cleaning Service …….. the gift that keeps on giving  ;D

This time next year Rodney we will be millionaires. 🤑🤑🤑

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2024, 04:31:24 pm »
You do know that you're not insured to use chemicals and scrubbing pads on customer's front doors, don't you?😲😲🫣😁

Mrs Hinch gave me the go ahead. 😉

Bungle

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2024, 08:43:43 pm »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you can’t keep good customers without repairing their gutters, plumbing in their washing machines, restoring their front doors….perhaps you’re not very good at cleaning windows?

Jealousy will get you nowhere.

Take note splash. This is how you spell the above sentence 😜
We look at them, they look through them.

« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 02:16:07 pm »
Out today cleaning one street where I have a dozen cleans on it. Cleaned all the white pvc doors with sponge and some pink stuff and all came up like new. Handed out a dozen of my yellow woollen hats to my customers who have children. I get about 50 made for me every year at a fiver a time with my logo on them.
Hand some out to a care home I clean aswell, found it is a good way of advertising. 😉

KS Cleaning

« Reply #24 on: Yesterday at 03:09:39 pm »
Out today cleaning one street where I have a dozen cleans on it. Cleaned all the white pvc doors with sponge and some pink stuff and all came up like new. Handed out a dozen of my yellow woollen hats to my customers who have children. I get about 50 made for me every year at a fiver a time with my logo on them.
Hand some out to a care home I clean aswell, found it is a good way of advertising. 😉
Sometimes I don’t know whether to take you seriously or not!

Don Kee

« Reply #25 on: Yesterday at 03:36:23 pm »

Yep, this is a pee taking account  ;D ;D ;D
Why don't you have a quick google before making stupid comments?

windowswashed

« Reply #26 on: Yesterday at 07:36:52 pm »
Why would anyone waste precious time going overboard on something you won't be paid extra for.

Remember shiners who would always clean the glass and frames all inclusive price and those who only cleaned the glass as a maintenance clean, why go the extra mile if no gain, pointless.

Bungle

« Reply #27 on: Today at 03:59:07 pm »
Winter, sponsored by SCS  ;D
We look at them, they look through them.