Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Scottish Cleaning Service

Gutter divider
« on: October 15, 2024, 02:20:55 pm »
Cleared out a customers gutter with Vac a few months ago. Its a 4 in the block and I only clean one side. I think the other ones are by2let going by the condition of their gutters. My customer wants me now to fit a divider so their moss and sand doesn't flow into his gutter. Thought it was a big job cutting the gutter and fitting 2 external stop ends. Then I realised if I grind the edge off an internal stop end I could fit in place with CT1 and 2 small screws will hold till set. Did that today and took 5mins a side, took a photo so my customer could see it.

Handy if anyone does gutter repairs.

zesty

Re: Gutter divider
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2024, 03:35:09 pm »
I hope they don’t share one downpipe?

deeege

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2024, 04:10:21 pm »
Cleared out a customers gutter with Vac a few months ago. Its a 4 in the block and I only clean one side. I think the other ones are by2let going by the condition of their gutters. My customer wants me now to fit a divider so their moss and sand doesn't flow into his gutter. Thought it was a big job cutting the gutter and fitting 2 external stop ends. Then I realised if I grind the edge off an internal stop end I could fit in place with CT1 and 2 small screws will hold till set. Did that today and took 5mins a side, took a photo so my customer could see it.

Was this another freebie?
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

KS Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2024, 05:50:19 pm »

Well since you have the photos why don’t you pop them on here?

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2024, 06:25:37 pm »

Was this another freebie?

No, a poor pensioner with 3 pensions and nothing to spend the money on, so I'm happy to oblige, one tyre down just another 3 to pay for. 😉

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2024, 06:30:25 pm »

Well since you have the photos why don’t you pop them on here?

Handy wee trick.

Simon Trapani

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2024, 08:33:31 pm »
Think I’ll stick to window cleaning🤣🤣