Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jay moley

This made my day today
« on: August 30, 2024, 06:08:02 pm »
I turned up at a really nice elderly customer and rang the bell. Door is opened by a middle aged woman who happened to be an ex customer of mine.

She's a nasty piece of work and I stopped cleaning her windows a couple of years ago as she wouldn't leave the gate unlocked. Every time I went there she was rude and talked about other people in horrible ways and gave the impression that she was always right and was entitled. The windows were always terrible too, just one of those houses for whatever reason gets more dirty than expected. So I was happy to lose her.

Anyway I said: "O I remember you".

She said: "Yes you stopped cleaning my windows"

I said: "That was because you wouldn't leave the side gate open for me"

She says: "Yes I'd never do that and anyway I've found a really nice window cleaner now".

I said nothing and asked whether she could open the side gate.

I start unpacking, getting the hose and pole out. My pole stays connected to my reel hose. She opens the gate and as Im pulling the hose through my pole hose gets snagged on the gate and triggers the univalve. The result was I sprayed her bum with water, completely soaking her shorts.

I apologised a number of times but inside it felt great!