Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simon w

Artificial Grass V Hypo
« on: June 29, 2024, 01:31:18 pm »
Any precautions I should know of? got a full external clean of a house in July, which will include permanently fixed heavy duty garden furniture & sun loungers, the job will consist of pressure cleaning & soft washing using hypo. From what I understand hypo is fine on artificial grass and even a good method of cleaning it, but is anyone aware of the contrary to the above and any reasons why hypo might cause damage to the artificial grass? all other surfaces will be fine using hypo. 

Smudger

Re: Artificial Grass V Hypo
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2024, 03:44:57 pm »
Basically its plastic and non organic so I cant see a reason for it to anything to the AG

As with everything - go do a test piece - cant be more certain than that
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Splash and dash

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2024, 07:17:08 pm »
It will be fine we clean a couple of customers lawns like this every year as they have dogs and like it cleaned

simon w

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2024, 11:23:13 am »
Yes, I've done a bit of research online and hypo is even a good method of cleaning artificial grass, going forward I might even start pushing this service to customers, hoover first then softwash n rinse  8)