Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steve H

software
« on: June 19, 2024, 03:43:57 pm »
Hi Guys,
Ive been using George for some time now and now wanting to switch to a new system.
What do you guys use and find helpful (not just another cost) for your business.
I have been told about "getsoapy.com" wondered if anyone on here uses this software? Likes it or dislikes it?
Any help much appreciated.
Many thanks in advance....
If you reach for the stars and only reach the moon, you will have acheived more than you thought you could.

Smudger

Re: software
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2024, 05:47:32 pm »
That’s a new one - not heard of that before
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

Simon Trapani

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2024, 08:41:39 pm »
I use aworka.

Rob.Hall

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2024, 09:02:20 pm »
Clean planner.
Does what I need it to do.

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2024, 10:12:20 pm »
Ive been using cleaner planner for many years now.its well thought out and an absolute doddle to schedule,reschedule work,keep track of debts,etc the best for my business and no need for any updates....
price higher/work harder!

Steve H

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2024, 10:38:38 am »
Thanks guys - im not sure if "getsoapy.com" is a new (or newer) system, but looks decent when i had a look at it. Was hoping someone else had used it.... you can have a free trial of it i think.
I will have a look at the other suggestions, many thanks.
If you reach for the stars and only reach the moon, you will have acheived more than you thought you could.

Ascjim

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2024, 11:31:57 am »
Thanks guys - im not sure if "getsoapy.com" is a new (or newer) system, but looks decent when i had a look at it. Was hoping someone else had used it.... you can have a free trial of it i think.
I will have a look at the other suggestions, many thanks.

It does look interesting.

matthewprice

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2024, 06:02:53 am »
Hi I was wondering how these will work when tax goes digital , will they be compliant with HMRC

carl stanton

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2024, 04:01:49 pm »
Hi I was wondering how these will work when tax goes digital , will they be compliant with HMRC
I think the squeegee will become MTD  (https://squeeg.ee/en-GB) this I think is by integrated software “balance”   That is in beta, has been for a while I believe. This is included in the £33 month inc vat.

dazmond

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2024, 08:05:36 am »

No....you ll need government approved software and update it every 3 months when it's implemented but it'll be a doddle as you'll already have all the info you need in Cleaner Planner to input it in MTD

Ascjim

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2024, 08:52:09 am »
My accountant imports CP excel spreadsheet into Xero, job done.

Amber51

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2024, 05:47:49 am »
If getsoapy.com looks decent to you, definitely give that free trial a go! You might find it fits your needs perfectly.

https://getsoapy.com

Ascjim

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2024, 11:34:58 am »
Get soapy is worst then CP.

I do like having the ability to have my website contact form connect to getsoapy, but the quote that you make are shocking any way,

dazmond

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2024, 08:05:19 am »
Get soapy is worst then CP.

I do like having the ability to have my website contact form connect to getsoapy, but the quote that you make are shocking any way,

Absolutely nothing wrong with cleaner planner.it does everything I need it to do effortlessly and efficiently and its really simple to use....I don't know why some window cleaners don't like it.

It's perfect as it is

deeege

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2024, 03:42:34 pm »
I didn’t really get on with CP, can’t explain why i just didn’t find it very user friendly and messing around with worksheets is just a faff.

Absolutely love squeegee though, I just work from the ‘overdue’ sheet and tick jobs off as and when conplete. Loads of options on there that I don’t use tbh but I think it’s a great bit of software.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

Steve H

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2024, 06:42:11 pm »
Thanks for the replies guys.
I also have an accountant who would just take the info from said software, at the end of each tax year.
Cleaner planner comes in at £29 per month (£348 a year!) will it really save me a few hours a week over using say George which is currently free! I know George has virtually gone now, but just asking the question.
Also, for those guys that use it - im assuming you dont have to use all the features (add on costs) like texting and go cardless etc, which all add to the monthly cost.
 A lot of my customers already pay me via online banking, i just text to say its been done.
I suppose the basic option at £19 per month would be fine....

CleanClear

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2024, 06:49:26 pm »
I also have an accountant who would just take the info from said software, at the end of each tax year.
Cleaner planner comes in at £29 per month (£348 a year!) will it really save me a few hours a week over using say George which is currently free! I know George has virtually gone now, but just asking the question.
Also, for those guys that use it - im assuming you dont have to use all the features (add on costs) like texting and go cardless etc, which all add to the monthly cost.
 A lot of my customers already pay me via online banking, i just text to say its been done.

I use Aworka which is half that price. I also use it to mass text customers for free, using my mobile phone text allowance via the MySms app also free.
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

dazmond

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2024, 07:10:59 pm »

I pay £15 a month for cleaner planner and have for years...it used to be £18 a month(plus VAT)but went down to £15 again when it was sold on.